A Somewhat Yandere Date - 13

⚠️Small Sexual Activities

Dream POV

I stared at myself in the mirror. Making sure I looked good. Fundy decided to surprise me with a date. I was still a bit mad at him, but I decided to put it in the past, only for tonight. I would worry about it later. I walk out of the bathroom to see Fundy there waiting for me.

"You look beautiful" I chuckle. I was in simple white dress shirt and black pants. While Fundy was wearing a whole suit including a tie, it made me feel underdressed and not prepared.

"I feel underdressed, are you taking me to some fancy restaurant" Fundy chuckled, making the laugh sound a bit psychotic.

"Wait and see, and if anything, you have to many clothes on" He gave me a knowing smirk and put one hand on my chest  and the other on my lip caressing it. This caused me to blush. Fundy was also the one who moved fast, which always made me flustered. Which doesn't happen often.

"You know, we can stay here, and go to the bedroom" My whole face flared up from that one. The hand that was on my chest slowly made its way down to my crouch and slowly rubbing it, making me a bit erect. I was a loss for words. While still rubbing Fundy went onto his tippy toes and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss, he stopped rubbing and pulled away.

"You can get more of that after dinner"
Without waiting for a reply he open the door to the outside and gestured for me to go through, still in shock I obliged, forgetting my phone, wallet and keys.

Throughout the whole car ride, Fundy continued flirting with me and making inappropriate jokes, which only made me more red. After a bit of driving we finally arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant wasn't anything too fancy but still nice. It even had an outside area for nice nights. We walk in, being immediately greeted by a girl.

"For 2" The girl nodded and took up to our table. She looked a bit nervous, but I thought nothing of it, maybe it was her first day. I sat down and look around the restaurant, it was completely empty expect for us. Before I can say something about it the girl comes back with our food.

"Here you go" She came back with two plates of spaghetti.

"But we didn't order anything" Without a reply she had ran off to the back. I look ahead of my to speak to Fundy, who looked a bit angry.

"Huh, weird right" Fundy said after relaxing a bit

"Yea.." I was hesitant to eat. She had everything prepared. I wanted to do a quick recon of this place.

"Soo, how'd you find this place?" Fundy stayed quiet, and instead of answering he changed the subject.

"So fast service, I'ma definitely going to leave a tip" I gave a hestiant smile.

Something was definitely wrong

__________________

507 words

Oops