Is This Love? - 20

Fundy POV
I stared at the clock ticking down for how much longer I will have to stay here. After talking to Wilbur, I realized what I did wrong, how guilt filled my heart, for neither me or Dream was happy in the end result. I convinced Wilbur to let me have the night shift, for I needed something to take of my mind. I was planning on telling Dream how I felt and what I did, as much as it pain me, I was going to tell him everything.

I knew he would hate me afterwards, but I needed to fix my mistake. I needed to redeamed myself. I stared at the clock again, it was 7 and Wilbur only left an hour ago, yet I was bored out of my mind. Most people don't come after 6, but we sometimes keep it open for a whole week, seeing as it was only me and Wilbur it was hard to manage times. I looked at the clock, only 10 more hours, till I was free.

The cafe was silent, and I hated it, usually I be with Dream and the silent room would be filled with laughter and flirty jokes, but it never made me happy, only less lonely. All the things I did was so I didn't feel lonely. Yet it was no excuse for what I did.

A ding snapped me out of my daydreaming, nightdreaming? I watched as a boy around my age with a laptop case go to the corner booth, sitting down with a sigh and opening his laptop. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to go matching with them. Any ordinary person would have seen the most normal looking person ever. Yet I seen beauty. I look in his eyes, see as they were so dark it was hard to see his pupil, yet it was relaxing to look into them and easy to get lost in them. He was wearing a light pink sweater and blue jeans, with a red scarf going around his neck. Not taking it off even though it was hot in the cafe. I walked up to him, nervous for no reason.

"Welcome, How may I help you"

He looked up from his laptop and I was truly able to admire his beauty some more.

"Oh, just here for a cram session, can I just get a coffee" I nodded going back to get a coffee, he didn't specify, so I brought out cream and sugar, so he could add himself. I came out of the kitchen carry the coffee. I sat it down onto his table and he gave me a gracious smile.

"Anything else" He looked up and smile

"Unless you can help with this code, Im good" I felt my heart leap as I realized a god was in my favor, despite everything that happened.

"Actually you're in luck, Im taking a coding course and so happened to be at the top of my class"

"Well then mister smart guy, can you see why my program won't launch for me" He said in a sassy tone, the specific tone hard to describe, but it made laugh . I sat down next to him. Holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Fundy" He smiled at me and grabbed my hand shaking it.

"5up"

Is this what love felt like?

________________

Oops

Sorry for late Chapter and I couldn't help it, I'm huge when it comes to 5undy ship, one of my favs, so I had to add a just a little bit for my own amusement, but it will stay Dreamnotfound and this will be the only scene of 5undy in this book.

622 words