Epilogue

I watched as the women I recognize as my sister walk up to the alter. Tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. I feel a hand grab mine. I turn to see Clay smiling at me. I smile at him and stare back at the alter, as the preach started speaking.

"We are gather here today, to bring two people together. Will you Maxwell Hamilton take this wonderful women as your wife "

"I do"

"And you, Ella Davidson take this wonderful man as your husband"

"I do"

And now. By authority invested in me. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I watched as my sister and Max kissed. I clapped my hands, proud of her.

"Oh my gosh, that's my sister up there" I heard Clay scoff, beside me.

"You are such a drama queen"

"What, I can't be proud of my sister?" He only chuckled, and shook his head.

"You do you" I smiled at Clay and rested my hands against Clay's chest, smiling up at him. I slowly brought my face to his until we our lips were connected. I pulled away, making Clay wined.

"Come on, let's have some cake" This made Clay perk up and ran off, in the direction of the desert bar. I giggled as I watched him run off all happily. I start following Clay, finding him stealing a cookie that was on the table. I walk up to him grabbing him from behind.

"Do you think we can have these deserts at our wedding" I froze. Did Clay say what I think he said. Clay must've also realized what he said cause he started speaking up.

"I-i didn't mean it like that, I-i meant if we get married, not that we will, it just crossed my mi-" I cut Clay off by kissing him. After I felt him relaxed, I pulled away.

"Sure, we can have the deserts at our wedding" I watched as Clay smiled at me. Taking another bite of the cookie. I peck Clay on the lips.

"I love you" Clay gives me a light kiss on my nose.

"I love you too"

___________________

Oops

That's it, this book is officially done. I hoped you enjoyed it. Go check out my other books. And thank you to all who followed me, Thanks to you I've finally reached 100 followers. Thanking you for supporting me. I love you all ♥️♥️

412 words