Truths and Lies - 10

George POV
I wanted to believe Dream, I wanted to believe that he was telling the truth, but I didn't want to find out, I was to afraid, I just wanted to stay in my house all week. The worst thing is, I'm going on my flight in less than a week. Was I just to hope I didn't see Dream there, after all I didn't know what he looked like.

What are the chances of seeing dream in Florida, after all I don't know what city he lives in. The chances of being in the city that dream is in is low. Did it matter, I wanted to confess, but by the look of the text messages, he's already taken, or he really hates me. I hope it wasn't the latter, after all I did like Dream even if we would just stay as friends. Discord bing, I was hoping it wasn't Dream. I open discord to see who it was.

"Of course" I whisper to my self. I open the message to read it.

Pissbaby
Do you want to record a manhunt with me and Sapnap

Sapnap? I haven't really had a real interaction with him, plus it be a bit less awkward with him there instead of just Dream and I alone.

Georgie
I'll be in 5

Pissbaby
:D

The happy face he sent made my heart leap. It made me feel like we were still friends, that it all was a misunderstanding. It was all a lie. After setting up my PC, I joined the called.

"Oh hey" shiver went down my neck as I recognize the voice of Dream.

"Hey, you ready to get you butt whooped" I said a smirk growing across my face, like pass events never existed, like we been friends and for years.

"Oh hell ya I like that attitude, George" I recognize the voice as Sapnap from the first time I met him. I joined the server Dream set up, this would be easy 2 against one.

Time Skip

We lost. How did we lose, the main reason we lost was because the fight we had in a snow biome cause us to run out of food and die, he got lucky.

"You guys were saying" I scoffed.

"You got lucky, I bet if we had another person we could be you" I hear him laugh.

"Know what fine, next video, it'll be three hunters" I put on a nervous smile knowing my mistake, I would have to record with Dream again. I forgot of the past events and let the moment get to me.

"Uh I got to get off, it's late here for me" I said hoping they would believe it because I have a different time zone.

"Like your sleep schedule isn't already messed up, Goodnight George"

"Goodnight"

I log off of Minecraft and leave the call. I power off my PC and hop on my bed. I was hoping what Dream told me was right. I pick up my phone and look at the messages. I hope someone else was texting that and not him, because at that moment I realized something. I realized I liked him.

___________________________

I'm back from my break, yay, Ill be taking it slow, but thank you to everyone who was patient with me

553