Bored - 14

George POV
Bored. No extremely bored. Who knew waiting at the airport to be called was boring. Sure I had entertainment, but it wasn't the best. Even though it was my sister's wedding, I wasn't worried about that. I was worried about Dream. The chances of seeing him were low, the chances of him recognizing me, was extremely low. But non the less I was still nervous, thinking about the endless possibilities that could happen in Florida

"Flight 420 gate 69, please begin to board"

I get up and start heading over to the gate. This was my first time flying, so I was nervous and hope I gotten on the right flight. I find my seat and sit down. Middle seat, it was going to be a long flight. I would have to hope, no one sat next to me. The gods decided to be mean, and filled up both seats. One who took the window seat and was an annoying chatting girl, who found me attractive and the second a little child who was constantly asking me if I had candy. This was the worst and it was a 9 hour flight. I was going to cry.

I hope Dream was doing something better than this.

Fundy POV
I sat staring at Dream, he hadn't touched his food at all. He poked it and played with it with his fork, but that was it. We stayed in silent. Not the good silent, you and your partner share cause you have a good connection. It was the type of silence that was akward, where you don't know what to stay next. Dream stood up.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I nodded my head and watch him go. After watching him enter the bathroom, I called over the waiter. She was still pale, knowing the threat was still in place.

"Lock him in the bathroom, until I say so" She looked hestiant, but did it anyways. I was bored and wanted to have some fun. So I left the restaurant, hopped in my car and drove home. I wasn't ditching Dream, I could never. I was just grabbing something. I know this could break Dreams trust, but I needed to break something else.

His relationship with Georgenotfound

_____________________

A short one today

381 words

Oops