four: true colors

Jeongwoo was going to leave for his date with Haruto when he spotted Jaehyuk about to leave the dorm as well. "Hyung, today's your day off, isn't it? Why are you leaving so early in the morning?"

Jaehyuk stood in front of Jeongwoo and asked him the same. "Why are you leaving so early in the morning, then? No one goes to their studios this early on a weekend."

"I'm going on a date with Haruto," Jeongwoo whispered, afraid he'll wake up the other members especially Junkyu who doesn't want to be woken up early. "How about you?"

"Who the fuck is Haruto— Oh! The Delusional fan from Twitter?" Jaehyuk asked Jeongwoo who returned a nod as a reply. "Ah, okay. I'm going to look for someone. He accidentally bumped me yesterday and I think fate brought us together."

"Tsk, fate? Do you really believe in stuff like that?" Jeongwoo tried his best not to laugh but he ended up getting a butt slap since he couldn't hold it in.

Jaehyuk furrowed his eyebrows and placed his hands by his waist. "Yes, I do believe in stuff like that! If you'd ask me, I don't think you and that delulu are meant to be!"

Jeongwoo stuck his tongue out, teasing Jaehyuk's far-fetched ideas. "No one asked you to find who I'm meant to be~!" After teasing Jaehyuk once again, he earned another butt slap which is even harder than the first one. "Fine, fine. Just shut up and move. I don't want to make Ruto wait for me."

"Oh! Don't tell me you're gonna use Rebecca?" Jaehyuk stopped Jeongwoo using his arms. Rebecca is actually their group's family car and they use it whenever they have to go somewhere. Rebecca's kinda worn out already that's why Jaehyuk's protective over it.

"What else will I use to get there?" Jeongwoo added, trying to pass through Jaehyuk so he can leave but eventually, he just failed. "Handsome, tall, and perfect people like me can't ride busses so you better let me use Rebecca."

"It's not that! I have to use her too so I can look for that someone. He can just be anywhere, you know." Jaehyuk remarked, bringing down his arms. "If you want, I'll just drop you off to your date with that delulu then pick you up when it's over?"

Jeongwoo didn't have a choice since he didn't want to make Jaehyuk annoyed early in the morning so he just nodded his head and agreed to get a ride. "Fine, fine. But don't you dare come out of the car when we get there, it will be too embarrassing."

Jaehyuk hit his elbow as a way of teasing before he actually reached for the doorknob to leave with Jeongwoo. "Don't worry, I won't embarrass you."

"Thank you so much for dropping me by, Jaehyuk Hyung!" Jeongwoo smiled as he shut the passenger seat door close. "I'll call you once we're finished."

"Hold on!" Jaehyuk opened the passenger seat window and looked at Haruto's unit. "Let me see that delulu anti-fan for a while."

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and stomped in front of Rebecca. "Hyung, you should get going! I don't want to embarrass myself because of you!"

"You guys aren't even dating for real so why do you care about being embarrassed?" Jaehyuk walked out of the car and stood next to Jeongwoo since he's curious to see how Haruto looks like. "You're still a Treasure J member so if that person actually turns out to be a sasaeng, what are you gonna do?"

"We already hung out yesterday, there's no need to worry about shooting star!" Jeongwoo added, frowning at the sight of Jaehyuk. "Please leave before he comes—"

"Why do you always worry about me, Hyung? Jeongwoo is a kind person, I swear— Oh! Jeongwoo~!" Haruto exclaims, seeing Jeongwoo stand in front of their unit's gate. "You're earlier than I thought you'd be..." He then looked at Jaehyuk standing next to Jeongwoo with his biggest smile. "...Who is he?"