thirteen: it's okay, that's friendship

"I'm home~!" Jeongwoo brightly enters the dormitory, confusing Junghwan and Jaehyuk who were eating breakfast and Junkyu who was folding clothes. "I slept at my studio last night because I was making my solo so you better expect a masterpiece coming soon!"

Jaehyuk raised an eyebrow as he stopped eating his breakfast, looking at Jeongwoo. "What's with the bright mood, Woo? Don't you remember you have a scandal?"

Jeongwoo dropped his bag at the couch as he went over to the dining table to eat with Jaehyuk and Junghwan. "Oh, that? I solved matters with the person who posted the tweet."

"Mhm! Jeongwoo Hyung was so cool he literally told Jun— Oh, sorry." Junghwan muted himself since Jaehyuk doesn't know who the person that tweeted the scandal is and it's better that way. He then pulled out his phone and showed Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk something. "Anyways, look at this! A lot of your fans respect your decision!"

 "Anyways, look at this! A lot of your fans respect your decision!"

"Really?" Jaehyuk turned on his phone to see if it's actually true. "Wow! It's legit~! #shootingstarcouple is even trending on Twitter right now—"

"What's the use of my fans supporting Haruto and I?" Jeongwoo placed his chopsticks on top of the table. "I got rejected by Haruto yesterday." He said with a smile, shocking the members.

Junghwan and Jaehyuk could only stare at Jeongwoo since they never experienced being hurt by love like he did.

Junkyu was the one who was really shocked because he thought he was the person Haruto was talking about yesterday.

[FLASHBACK: JUNKYU AND HARUTO'S CONVERSATION]

"I know, I know. That's why we can try again." Junkyu smiled as he tightly held Haruto's hand. "Can we be together again? I'll write you a beautiful love story with a happy ending..."

Haruto shook his head, letting go of Junkyu's hand slowly. "I'm sorry, but I already have someone else in my heart."

Junkyu's eyes grew in shock. "For real? I thought you're an anti-romantic? I mean, that's what I heard from Jeongwoo."

"I was. Not until I met someone who gave me so much happiness and support when I was breaking because of you. He doesn't know what he caused to me but I'm thankful." Haruto smiled just by thinking of that special someone.

"Is it Jeongwoo?" Junkyu asked Haruto with all his attention laid on him. "It's Park Jeongwoo, isn't it?"

Haruto laughed softly as he walked closer to their unit. "You shouldn't care about who I love, right? We're just friends starting from today."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Jeongwoo smiled, reassuring everyone. "Don't worry, guys! It's okay, that's friendship! I was the one who didn't know my limits. Plus, we're still friends even if the fake dating's over." He then stood up from the dining table as he walked closer to his room. "I'll be staying in here so if you need me, just come inside, okay?" He then walked inside his room, closing the door.