ten: scandal

"What should I wear today? I wanna look better than usual as a thank you for all the things Jeongwoo did for me so far." Haruto said to himself as he stared at his very messy closet (it's a really messy closet that you might think it's for scrap materials :D).

Haruto lied down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "I can't believe I almost wore my whole wardrobe for all of our dates... Now, what am I gonna wear?"

Hold on... Why do I care about what I'm gonna wear? We're not even dating for real.

Am I falling in love with Jeongwoo? Park Jeongwoo? The person who doesn't care about anything else except for his solo and the one whose hair is always in a coconut style?

The immature, selfish, anti-romantic Jeongwoo? The one who ate tteokbeokki for a whole week?!

I must be stupid to fall for someone like him!

"This is not right! I'm going crazy~!" Haruto pulled his hair to get a hang of himself. He then walked towards his closet and pulled out a basic white shirt and jeans just like their first date. "Haruto, you're only doing this for money, not because there are feelings involved."

He let out a sigh as he walked out of his room, ready to leave for another day with Jeongwoo, wearing simple clothes. But before Haruto could leave the unit, Asahi pulled him by the arm.

"Have you seen this?" Asahi showed him something from his phone which shocked Haruto.

"That's why I was wondering where that polaroid is! I lost it yesterday!" Haruto frowned as if he doesn't know the problem caused here

"Wait, that's it? That's how you're going to react? Don't you know the scandal this will cause you and his idol image?" Asahi asked, worrying about the younger.

Haruto stayed silent for a while then looked at Asahi. "Is that so? Does that mean he can't live a normal idol life anymore..?"

Asahi slapped his forehead after hearing Haruto's dumb ass. "Yes! Isn't that obvious? You have to stay at home or those curious fans will look for you when you go out—"

"No! I can't let that happen! I can't be the cause of Jeongwoo's broken idol image!" Haruto immediately left the unit and ran all the way to YS entertainment to see Jeongwoo's situation.

"I'm really sorry, Manager Park. I'll handle all of these problems soon after my solo. Just please find the location of the person who posted it then take it down. I'll release my statement report soon. Thank you." Jeongwoo tells Jihoon through the phone who ended the call immediately.

Jeongwoo was confused about how this even happened. How did they get the polaroid he gave Haruto during their first date? He thought he could keep everything in place until his solo comes but obviously, it was just a thought.