chapter eleven

YOUR POV:

"Shit Chlo, so fucking tight." I grunted, slamming back into her as I had her bent over her bed.

"Don't stop y/n!" Chloe cried out, looking back at me over her shoulder. I smacked her ass and her rosy cheeks flushed even more. Her walls clenched around my dick making it a little harder to move and I knew she was close.

Gripping her hips in my hand, I slammed her ass back into me hard and rough knowing exactly how she liked it.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" The ginger cried, her hand disappearing between her legs to rub her clit and the sight made me groan.

"You're so sexy." I grunted, the familiar coil in my stomach letting me know that I was close as I thrust into her a few more times.

"I'm gonna cum y/n!" Chloe whimpered.

I thrust my hips faster into her, wanting her to get off before me. I reached around and put my hand overtop of her slightly smaller one and helped rub her clit faster. The ginger came with a loud moan of my name and I quickly pulled out before I could cum inside of her, cumming all over her ass instead.

"Fuck," Chloe breathed, wiggling her ass a little, "That was amazing."

I chuckled, grabbing my sweatshirt and using that to wipe her ass off with. When I was done, we both got dressed and Chloe pulled me in for a kiss by my shirt.

"What time is it?"

"Uhhh.." I drew out as I searched for my phone, "It's after eleven."

Chloe's face paled and she quickly got dressed, "I'm late! Aubrey is going to be pissed!"

My eyes widened, forgetting that she had Bella's rehearsal today. Both of us rushed out of her dorm and made it towards the auditorium where the rehearsal was being held, and when we got there we saw the girls doing some cardio. Aubrey stopped jogging and came over towards us, her hands on her hips and I was ready to get yelled at.

"You're late." Aubrey said, stating the obvious but I chose not to comment on that.

"I'm sorry, we just lost track of time." Chloe apologized.

"Mhmm, sure." Aubrey side eyed me before looking back at Chloe, "Go start on some cardio, we're gonna practice harmonizing after. We have that performance for the frat boys in a few days and we're not even close to being ready."

Chloe didn't say anything, giving me a small smile before she was off to run laps with the rest of the Bellas. Aubrey narrowed her eyes at me, turning on her heel and I heard her mumble something about not needing any distractions.

I rolled my eyes and decided to take a seat, grinning at my sister when she half assed ran past me. Twenty minutes went by and they all stopped running, Aubrey calling for a water break.

"Your shirt is inside out." Beca commented, taking a large drink of her water.

I glanced down at my shirt to see the tag was in fact on the outside. I frowned, stripping off my shirt not caring if other girls were watching. I heard some cheers and some whistles from the girls behind me.

"Damn y/n, Chloe really gets you good." Fat Amy commented, slapping my back and I winced knowing I still had healing scratch marks.

"Yeah I do!" I heard the ginger yell from somewhere, catching her eyes and she winked at me.

"Nice hickeys too." My sister teased.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Alright ladies, the water break is over! Let's get into formation." Aubrey yelled, clapping her hands.

"Bitch thinks she's Beyonce." Fat Amy huffed. Beca and I snorted and I sat back down once my shirt was successfully on the correct way.

Once Aubrey started talking some more, I drowned out her voice as I started writing down some random lyrics in my notepad on my phone. My fingers flowed effortlessly on the keyboard as I spilled my soul on the inked lines.

I've never known a girl like you before..

I wrote down, glancing at Chloe every so often.

Just like in a song from days of yore

Here you come knock, knocking on my door

I've never met a girl like you before..

I was satisfied with what I had written so far, giving myself a mental pat on the back. I looked up at Chloe to see her doing some very, very sexy dance moves and the way her ass looked in those leggings. Damn. Leggings were definitely a blessing in more ways than one.

"Writing some more songs I see." Beale came over, taking a drink of her water.

I hummed, stuffing my phone back into my pocket, "Course."

"Is it a song about me?" She grinned, sitting down in my lap and my hands fell to her hips.

Maybe. That's what I wanted to say. Instead I kissed the side of her neck, "Don't flatter yourself Beale." I teased.

Chloe giggled, tilting my chin upwards, "What did you think about rehearsal?"

"Mhm. It was amazing and having a front row seat definitely made it better." I cheesed.

A cute giggle brushed past her lips and she placed a tender kiss on my lips, "Do you wanna get out of here?"

"Practice over already?"

"Yep." She grinned, "Come on, we can go and get some food and go back to my dorm and watch some movies."

I smiled, both of us standing up and I glanced towards my sister to see her mouthing 'She likes you' and a mini panic attack started to form. I looked back to Chloe and watched her face fall and she was probably sensing my hesitance.

"O-or we don't have to hangout, it's fine. I should probably stay later and rehearse since I was late today." Chloe smiled before getting off my lap and walking away quickly.

Getting food and watching movies sounded amazing, but some part of me knew that Chloe thought of this as more than friends and I don't think I was ready to be more than friends. I wasn't ready to trust someone in that way again. Giving someone your heart so openly was either a death sentence or it was the best thing to ever happen, and I didn't want to take my chances at the moment. My anxiety was spiking and I panicked. All I knew was I enjoyed being with her and having sex, but I don't think I was ready to be romantically involved. 

a/n: i'm not sure how to feel about this chapter tbh. feel like this book is just getting shitty with each chapter