Carnival

••••

••••

Now jungkook was one for some fun, he absolutely loved the idea of playing multiple games and winning prizes, along with riding scary roller coasters. So when Taya had asked him if he wanted to go with her to the carnival, he was definitely ready and excited to go.

He already had planned his outfit. But since he was gonna be out all day he planned on wearing some light blue Jean shorts that almost met his knee and a button up.

Looking in the mirror, jungkook almost didn't recognize himself

Looking in the mirror, jungkook almost didn't recognize himself. He used to wear bright clothes when he was little bit younger but practically grew out of the bright clothes and wore more comfortable colors letting him blend in with everyone else. At this point though he had became more confident, but we already explained that.

"You look nice." Jimin compliments from behind him, jungkook stood in front of the fridge getting out a water bottle.

"Thanks."

"Where are you going this time?" He speaks up again, curiosity in his tone. "With your girlfriend?"

"I didn't know that was your business." He simply states with slight attitude although he didn't truly mean it. Jimin wasn't upset about it though, he was used to jungkooks behavior. Instead he ignores his reply before sitting down at the table.

.

.

.

.

.

"So did you get your dick sucked?" He wonders from behind him making jungkook stop all his actions and freeze. With a furrow of his eyebrows, he slightly turns his head towards to the now grinning Jimin who was leaning forward; resting his head on his face.