Who is Kyun?

•••••

•••••

All day Jungkook was annoyed, considering the fact that he was at work all day and he didn't get to talk his feelings out; he was out of it.

When he had woken up this morning Taya was still dead asleep so he didn't want to wake her up just to talk about something that could be about something else, so he just went to work with it in his mind all day.

He also thought... maybe it was a good thing she wasn't awake too early. He knew deep down that he wasn't all the way ready to confront her about it, he didn't really know how to approach the situation. So all day he thought of ways to bring it up to her in hopes that she wouldn't spazz out for getting on her phone.

So far the best idea that he got was to just tell her exactly what happened, but maybe he'd keep the fact that he messaged this Kyun guy.

"Jungkook?"

He turns to where he was called from, hands stopping their current actions of restocking the shelves with books that have been brought back.

Barbara, his boss, stood there with a sweet smile but his gaze moves to the younger girl standing next to her.

"Yeah?"

Barbara motions to the unfamiliar girl, who looked a bit nervous as she twiddled her fingers together, practically refusing to look him in the eyes.

"I'm gonna have you show Emily around, get her a good feel for the place and how everything works, is that alright?"

Jungkook couldn't say no to her, no matter how much he really didn't want to. His boss was too nice to decline so he nods with a forced smile.

Barbara quickly returns one, "Oh great! Well, I'll leave you to it."

Oh fuck me.

After a somewhat frustrating day at work, Jungkook stopped by house own house to grab some more clothes. And maybe steal a couple of his own korean snacks that he has hidden away.

His house was closer to his job than Tayas so it didn't take that long to get there, stepping into the house he wasn't surprised to hear the household full of noise.

Immediately he was forced to hear a loud band and then someone running down the stairs, another roommate of his following after.

A angry Hobi was storming after an afraid Jimin, who was clutching his chest clearly from being out of breath.

"Jimin this is fucking serious."

And he was cussing? He must be very mad.

"I. Am. Sorry.... Okay?" Jimin tries to defend himself, they both still didn't notice Jungkook in the house.