Case of the 2nd ex

/changkyun out heaa🤤 He's literally daddy/

N E WAYS 👀

It gets a lil mature in this biss

••••

Now Taya usually wasn't the one to be worried, in fact in normal situations like making a mistake somehow or maybe something like forgetting something at the house- kind of like the whole leaving her phone at home-

Taya never took things way too seriously, letting things slide easily but what was happening now was something that she couldn't just let go.

For some reason, her ex boyfriend who she had her first relationship with was absolutely bonkers. At first he was a total cutie for a boyfriend, almost the type to not even thinking of hurting a fly, but it seemed as though after a couple of months after their breakup things got extremely worse.

She understood that a lot of people still thought of him as a sweet guy, never one to act like a complete psycho. Taya was completely shocked when he had told her that he tracked her down specifically, telling her that he needed to find her to rekindle their relationship.

People would never believe her if she told them how he really was, so til this day nobody knew how batshit crazy he was. Taya actually never planned on telling anyone, not even Jungkook.

But now she had too.

He was watching her with an expecting gaze.

Fuck, she really needed to sit down.

So, Taya does as she feels and sits down where Jungkook previously sat as she kind of started to freak out.

From a mile away Jungkook could tell something was wrong, he could see the way her hands were starting to shake and she couldn't talk.

"Baby?" He was so confused right now but he doesn't let that stop him from kneeling in front of her to catch her eyes, "breathe babygirl, it's okay. You're safe, baby."

Taya tries to close her eyes, her chest was starting to tighten as she clutches her towel over her chest. Jungkook notices this.

She was starting to have a panic attack.

"Hey, hey, look at me baby." Jungkook gently grabs the side of her face, encouraging her to look at him instead so she wouldn't be surrounded in darkness.

As soon as she opened her eyes, he started talking to her again. There was a small smile on his face, trying his best to make her feel more comfortable.

"It's okay, you're with me baby. It'll be over soon." He reassured before leaning upwards to kiss her forehead, "just breathe."

Then, Jungkook softly pulls her into a hug making sure to rub up and down on her back as he whispered cute words into her ear.