Plan b

•••••

•••••

"I thought you were going to stay in the house?" Rachelle asked Jungkook, both of them ignoring the fact that Taya was practically hanging off of him at this point. Taya didn't see a problem with it though, She was just trying to get his attention.

Taya rubbed the back of his neck, while the tips of her fingers grazed the hair at the back of his neck. Meanwhile Jungkook subconsciously wraps his arm around the small of her waist, his large hand basically covering most of the expanse of her back.

"I got bored."

Rachelle gave him a weird look, noticing the way he didn't look away from Taya who clung to his side like a monkey. She thought it was funny how out of all clubs he decided to appear at was the same one his girlfriend was at.

Plus, in the beginning he wanted to act like he didn't want to go. In fact he was about to try and make Taya stay home with him.

"Mhm." Rachelle hummed more to herself, the couple couldn't exactly hear her.

"Taya, you want more drinks or do you want to hit this?" She asked the girl, hoping she would pick drinks because she kind of wanted to get away from them. They were being a bit too handsy with each other.

Rachelle didn't know what it was about seeing another couples being all lovey dovey but it always seemed to make her a bit uncomfortable.

So she was kind of glad when Taya quickly nodded her head, "Drinks please."

"Do you want me to go with you?" She asked before she could leave but Rachelle instead smiled at her kindly before telling her that she didn't have to because she'd be quick.
Taya nodded at her before putting all her attention back on her man who was now slightly swaying his hips to the music.

Taya let him pull her into his body more and more, his hand cupping right where the bottoms of her cheeks and thigh meets. Although she liked the feeling of him touching up on her and being affectionate, they were still in public.

So, with that still in mind she placed her hand onto his and tried to pull it away.

Jungkook leaned his head down towards the side of her face to where his lips were right against her ear. He lowers his tone to speak to her.

"I missed you." He says to her making her smile, slowly pulling her head back teasingly.

"I was gone for like an hour." She replied, "you're so clingy, baby."

Jungkook couldn't care less though, if he was being too attached or 'clingy'- he didn't mind. It was just his way of showing her he wanted to be with her.

"I'm clingy? As soon as you saw me it was over with." He laughs, "but aren't you going to say that you missed me too?"

Taya watched they was he seemed to lean down closer into her direction, as if he couldn't have his own space but obviously she didn't mind too much because she loved being held on and touched by him. If it was anybody else, she'd have a problem.