My man

Find your own man ~~

I had this song stuck in my head for a minute, but it started to remind me of this story, so here's a chapter lol🖤

    💌

Taya didn't stay too long finding a outfit to wear, she decided to go casual anyways since they didn't exactly know what they were doing.

But she still dressed nice enough, going with a brown cropped shirt and some plain grey sweats along with her brown new balances which were decently comfortable.

In the car, Jungkook drives while Taya began to roll her blunt- she made sure to pack it right. The weed look pretty too, it had a pretty sparkle to it.

"Look. Isn't that pretty?" She held a bud in his direction, which jungkook gives it a glance before looking back at the road. Taya always liked to show him things when he was driving so he was pretty much used to having to look away from the road.

She always made him look at her pretty rocks that she purchased, it was cute how excited she always got.

"The color is cool." Jungkook compliments it, the color really was cool. It was like deep green with a little bit of yellow in it which catches your eye.

"Im so excited because this is some good ass weed man." She almost squeals but holds herself back, she knew she was about to get fried out of her mind. Taya was hoping that Jungkook would smoke with her too. It was always nicer when you have someone who's high with you.

Jungkook only eyes it in her hands again. He was kind of iffy with it since the time he got high with her and then threw up at the carnival.

He had to admit though, it was hot as hell that day and they were both baked. Jungkook just wasn't used to it, so Taya took care of him for the rest of the day.

He remembered when she helped him cool down, took him home to shower, drink some water and then after a long night she ended up rubbing his stomach until they fell asleep.

In conclusion, Jungkook was just a big baby.

Taya didn't mind though, she liked taking care of him too.

"So where you wanna go?" He asks, he didn't really need to waste gas right now. Gas prices isn't cheap. But good thing Taya already knew where she wanted to go.

"You know that new vape shop they put across from shotta's?"

Inside the store they had tapestries everywhere with cool led lights surrounding the whole inside. Then they had some large plants in front of the glass counters that supported to bowls and bongs and all the other cool things.