Movies pt 1

•

"Jungkook!" Jimin was around the corner of his room, slightly annoyed at the sound of a car honking. "Jungkook! What are you doing?!"

While he was shouting for him, the younger male was scrambling around his room trying to find his precious boots. No, not the timberlands that were hid in the back of his closet, more like the ones that he started his all black wearing outfits. They were some where in his room but he couldn't find them. Along with the fact that Jimin was screaming his name, his phone was blaring from his bed side table causing him to get irritated.

"Jungkook, Taya is here!"

He doesn't reply, too focused on that fact that he couldn't find the rest of his outfit.

"I'm just gonna tell her to come in." Jimin shouts from downstairs. This, Jungkook hears. Quickly he snatches his phone before opening his bedroom door to catch up with Jimin. But as he got downstairs, the older was already letting the female in with a huge grin on his face. Seeing her face, Jungkook awkwardly makes eye contact before darting his eyes to Jimin who was cheekily smirking at the male already.

"Hi Taya, I don't believe we met yet." Jimin greets, hands in his pockets while basically charming her with his flashy smile.

"Nice to meet you....?" She trailed off not knowing his name, Jungkook just stood there sucking in his lips waiting for them to finish up. Jimin pulled a hand out reaching to shake her hand.

"Jimin, I heard a lot about you Taya." He teases, knowing Jungkook was already embarrassed. The female looks at Jungkook with a eyebrow raised, smirk on her face.

"Oh?"

"That's not important." Jungkook cuts in, "where are we going?"

"Well I was going to get something to eat and then watch a movie. You in?"

"Yeah, just gotta find my shoes." He says with a sigh, Taya only smiles at him.

"Alright well do you want me to wait in the car, or?"

Jungkook shakes his head, "you can wait for me on the couch, I'll be down in a sec."

He gives Jimin a look which the older nods to, Jungkook quickly jogs upstairs while Jimin leads her to the living room.

"Tell me why you had to come again?" Jungkook questions, turning his head to the person in the back seat.

There sat a blue haired Taehyung, with a mocking smile on his face.

"Because you guys are oh so nice to let me hang out with you."

Oddly, Taya had not really said anything about Taehyung joining them. She was mostly quiet the whole car ride only answering their question with short answers. While usually she sang quite loudly to the music, tonight she let the music quietly hum in the background while driving. Now Jungkook definitely strikes her behavior odd considering that she's usually bold but the was she was acting was so weird.

"Anyways, what movie did you wanna watch?"

Jungkook tries to make conversation, but she only answers quickly.

"After."

"What is that?" He asked, Taehyung cuts in.

"Oh I heard about that movie, isn't it based off of a Harry styles book?" He leans forward, closing in on the others with a smirk on his face. Taya makes eye contact with him through the mirror.

"Uh, yeah I think so."

"Heard it was garbage." He comments. Taya tries not roll her eyes at his words.

"Well you could always watch your own movie."

Taehyung leans back into his seat, legs spread and arms crossed as he looked at both of them smugly. "Nah, I'm staying with you."

The two stood in line for the movie, Taehyung was in the bathroom as of right now but they didn't mind. While waiting for the other people to get their tickets, Jungkook kept thinking about the other day.

"Taya." He calls her, the girl turns her head towards him with a smile on her face.

"Wassup."

Coughing nervously in his hand Jungkook reconsidered actually asking her the question. Maybe it wasn't his business anyway, he shouldn't come into her personal life. But Taya raises her eyebrows staring at him with a mocking grin.

"What is it, Jungkook." She spoke up again noticing his awkward silence. "You okay."

Jungkook quickly shakes his head deciding to leave it alone. "Nah, it's nothing. Nevermind."

Now he has her full attention. "It's obviously not nothing, kook. Just tell me." Taya playfully pokes his side trying to get him to speak up. Jungkook just scratches his head before staring down at the shorter girl.

"Um remember when you came and seen me the other day at work?"

Taya only nods.

"That guy." He pauses watching her facial expressions, she rolled her eyes hearing about the ignorant man from the other day. "Is he really your boyfriend?"

Taya sighs, "that's my ex, he just can't get over the fact that I dumped his ass."

"So did we get the tickets yet?" Taehyung interrupts causing Taya to basically jump out of her own skin, he smirks at this.