Double up

The song 😩ERRORS HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED••••••••

The song 😩
ERRORS HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED
••••••••

At the end of the night, after parting ways with Rachelle, Taya left with Jungkook. On the way to the car, Jungkook had to hold her up by her waist as she leaned against the side of his body.

He was so warm and comfortable that Taya never wanted to move from him. The whole way there she wouldn't detach herself, instead she clutched her hand tighter around his bicep, Tayas head also rested on his arm. She was slowly getting sober but they both knew that it would take food and a good ass sleep to get her to be completely sober, but right now she was mostly extremely tipsy to the point where she felt a little nauseous but she couldn't throw up.

Holding onto her boyfriend helped her body feel a little less sick considering he held up most of her body weight.

"You okay, baby?" Jungkook asks. He then looks down to catch her facial expression only to see her blindly following him. Tayas eyes were closed.

It was a little quiet but she hums as a reply. It sounded light so he took that as a sign that she'd be fine. As she holds onto him, Jungkook lets his hand that grasped her waist travel up her spine and back down as a way to comfort her.

Taya was a smaller girl but yet she takes shots like a grown man, not even considering that her body couldn't hold her liquor as much as she thought. He knew she was probably throw up by the time that they got home.

Then he hears her let out a small gag like sound. Quickly Jungkook looks down in her direction to see her still closing her eyes, it seemed as if she was holding herself back.

"You good? Do you need to stop for a sec?" He was a bit concerned.

But Taya shook her head.

"No, I'm fine." She said. But he really didn't believe her. So instead of continuing, Jungkook stops in place before rubbing up and down on her back.

She looked like she was going to be sick.

"You okay baby?" He asks again.

"I don't want to throw up in front of you, it's embarrassing." Taya says to him but he doesn't care. Everyone pukes, just as long as she doesn't throw up on him then he was fine.

Jungkook continues the firm movement with his hand as a way to try and comfort Taya.

"You know I don't care about that. I just don't want you to feel sick."

Taya clears her throat carefully, trying her best not to blow chunks on his shoes. All while looking back up at him with a small smile.