Movies pt 2

Enjoy cute Jungkook while it lasts :)

Warning ; very short
•••

They were quiet during the movie, beside the fact that Taehyung kept scoffing at almost each scene because of how 'ridiculously cringe' it was and Taya and Jungkook couldn't agree more.

"If I wanted to watch something so cringe worthy I would've watched twilight." He scoffs once again.

"Hey! Twilight had potential." Taya argues, causing a younger girl to turn back and shush them with a mean mug, Taya sticks her tongue out at the little girl before sighing.

"You didn't have to come." Jungkook whispers before shoving popcorn in his mouth, clearly focused on the food more than the movie. Taehyung rolls his eyes while leaning back against his chair. Jungkook eyes him for a second before shoving some peanut m&m's into his mouth alongside the popcorn. Taya grunts at the sight of both of them before getting up.

"I have to use the restroom."

The bathroom was right around the corner, so Taya takes her time to get there. Pulling out her phone, Taya quickly sends a message to her friend. But before she could even get inside, se was pushed against the wall with a hand pressed onto her side.

"What the fuck!" She whisper yells, the man smirks down at her as he looks her up and down.

"I can't believe you." He teases, Taya pushes at his chest basically failing miserably to push him off of her as he was obviously really strong compared to her. He tsk's, fingers grazing the skin of her belly.

"What do you want?" She sighs, he only chuckles.

"You still can't talk to me after what had happened?" The male basically mocks her as he gently touches the hem of her pants, reminding her of that night. She closes her eyes tightly while clenching her fists.

"That was a long time ago, get over it." She says through her teeth causing him to laugh at her restraint. Pulling his large hand away slightly, the taller leans his head down closer.

"How could I forget? And for you to act like you didn't know me?" He nips at her bottom lip with his teeth. "What a shame."

Taya was back, body shaken as she walked into the isle, quietly sitting beside Jungkook who smiles sweetly at her.

"You okay?" He whispers, Taya only nods.

"I'm fine."

•••••

So who was that guy? Wanna guess ?👀