Act like that

The next morning Taya was the first to wake up and Jungkook was still sleep on her chest.

And she wasn't going to lie. She couldn't breathe.

"Baby." She said softly, "wake up baby boy."

Jungkook doesn't move an inch or make a sound as he stays asleep against her chest, practically slobbering into her neck.

Taya sighed once she realized that she'd have to wake his ass up the hard way. Again.

"Boy, I swear to god." She groans before trying her best to push him off of her. But he was like a heavy boulder. "Jungkook, move your fucking ass."

But he just groans in his sleep, unknowingly letting the rest of his body weight onto her. He was making her sweat, and it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world since he had so much body since he was bigger.

Taya does try again by pushing his shoulders but again he was like a boulder that wouldn't move an inch.

"Oh my goooooood."

Why does she even let this man sleep on her? She always has to do this when they wake up and it was tiring. The heat emitting from his body was only getting worse and worse for her and it didn't help that at some time in the night Jungkook managed to pull his blanket over the both of them.

Plus she was dying of thirst, the drinks from last night made her extremely dehydrated and she was dying for some cold water right now. She felt like a dried sponge that needed water and Jungkook making her all sweaty did not make her feel any better this morning.

Now she starting the day in a bad mood.

Taya slides her hands between their bodies as she tries to roll him off by maneuvering her hands swiftly. Successfully, she was able to get them under his chest- her mind trying to ignore the fact that his muscles were hard as fuck but yet soft at the same time.

He must use lotion very often or something. His skin was baby soft.

On the other hand, Taya was able to push him about an inch off but she knew she wasn't going to be able to just push him off. Taya would be more likely to slide out from under him.

Taya about squealed in success when leg was able to touch the carpet on the floor, her toes just barley reach, then slowly her whole foot. Little by little, she slid to the right as she scooted to the edge of the bed. And right when she was about to be about a couple inches away from getting out, Jungkook swung his arm around her waist and brought her with him as he lied down on his back, holding her against his chest.

For a second Taya doesn't move or say anything, instead she rests her forehead in between his pecks as she rethinks her life decisions that lead her to this moment.

What catches her attention was the small sound of Jungkook laughing.

Taya looks up at him with a deep glare.

"Excuse me? What's so funny, asshole?" She snapped.

He doesn't take her serious though.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "you." 

Taya gave him a fake smile before rolling her eyes, "fuck you, I'm thirsty," she pauses for a second, "and hungry." 

Jungkook was still tired but he was willing to get up with her, he rather be up and spending time with her rather than sleep. He starts to loosen his arms when Taya pulls back, clearly a bit in a bad mood. But he wasn't phased, Taya was practically harmless when in came to him.

She liked him too much.

As she got up, Jungkook raised his arms above his head before sliding his hands under where his head rested. He carefully watched Taya pick up his shirt from last night giving it a quick smell, he was sure it smelt like his cologne.