Good days

•••••

•••••

Mature

The next morning, Jungkook woke up up in a very good mood. As soon as he opened his eyes he had a wide smile on his face, straight cheesing. Both of the couple didn't have work today so he knew immediately that he'd be taking this day for everything it was worth.

Taya wasn't a morning person, most of the time he wasn't either but these past couple of days he had been waking up way before his beautiful girlfriend.

While she snored herself to sleep he jolted awake, looking to his side, Taya lied on her stomach with a her right leg bent and her right hand under her head.

As he was looking at her something within him felt like making her some breakfast, this wasn't like it was for no reason, he knew that after what they did last night he was just in a good ass mood.

And after that bomb ass head? Yeah she deserved breakfast in bed.

Careful not to wake her up, Jungkook slowly slipped out of bed cautiously as he tried his best not to move the bed too much.

Jungkook doesn't care too much to put all his clothes on, quite frankly it wasn't something he really had to do. At this point he'd be comfortable enough to go straight to the kitchen butt naked but out of respect of cooking her some food, he decided against that and slid on some thin joggers before heading down stairs.

In the fridge he noticed that they were running out of groceries so he made a mental note to go out and get some so his baby didn't have to do it.

But for now he decided on making the eggs, sausage and then she had some fruits so he chose to make some fruit salad. First he pulled out two pans, all so he could get the food done faster. He didn't feel like doing one thing after the other.

The sausage was put on the pan first before he whipped up the eggs knowing Taya liked hers scrambled.

While the food was heating up, Jungkook cut up a bunch of fruits- well at least the ones she actually had which was strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and kiwi. What she was missing was the grapes and mandarin oranges but he thought it'd be okay without it to be honest. It wasn't that big of a deal.

After pouring everything into a large bowl from the cutting board he mixed it with a honey sauce he made to make it taste a little better than it already would. Just looking at the small meal he started to get all giddy inside, he always wanted to wake up his girl to a cute breakfast and now that he finally got to do it made him extremely happy.

"She's gonna love this." Jungkook said to himself.

"Love what?"

Quickly turning, he spots a tired looking Taya now in his long tank that stopped right at her mid thigh, might he add that he immediately noticed her boobs sitting there all nice in his shirt just staring right back at him.