Bound

••••••

••••••

| bound |

Taya woke up first in the morning which was the usual at this point, Jungkook was a heavy sleeper and there was no changing that. Instead of even trying this time, Taya just hopped off the bed after checking the time.

Luckily, Jungkook wasn't holding her down with his own body this time and she was definitely happy about that considering that she really had to use the bathroom.

Jungkook lied facing the other way with his hand tucked under the side of his face.

Taya smiles down at him as she touches the necklace that sat directly on her chest, remembering everything last night. They didn't go to sleep immediately, instead they were too focused on each other to actually fall asleep.

Plus Jungkook kept telling her about how much he loved her. It was actually so cute.

Jungkook ran his fingers up and down Tayas side as he gently kissed the skin on her chest.

"Taya." Jungkook sighed into her chest.

She held his waist loosely as Jungkook leaned up on one hand next to her as he traced shapes on her skin.

"What?"

"I'm so happy you're my girlfriend." He smiles down at her, he slowly leaned towards her as her placed his hand back on her chest, a little closer to her neckline this time.

She swears every time that he says something sweet like that, her cheeks always heat up and butterflies flutter in her stomach.

It was just such a nice thing to hear from him, being his first girlfriend was a plush.

Taya pulled his closer, so his body lied on top of her own. The warmth of his body cascaded onto hers making her want to squeeze him for more.

Instead of replying like she wanted to, she felt kind of shy and totally not used to the soft feelings she had. So Taya hid her face in his neck with a small smile.

Jungkook easily flipped them over with a laugh, loving the way she was too shy to reply to his words. She was so soft for him and he thought it was so adorable.

"Stoop." Taya whined miserably at his laugh, trying to get him to stop.

"Seriously, I'm just so happy that I found you." He says quietly, not trying to be too loud.

Taya lied on him with her head on his chest, now rubbing up and down on his chest, listening to every word he speaks.

She kept thinking about how he managed to make her fall in love with him- and he wasn't too bad of a boyfriend. She was hoping that nothing would change from this point on, Taya quite enjoyed the way they are. She knew that in the beginning she was being a bitch and it embarrassed her just to think that she was so rude to her now boyfriend.