Selfish, i want you all to myself

| selfish, I want you all to myself |

* * *

Taya was hypnotized but the look on his face, everything about it was just so calm, she wasn't sure how he could look so normal as if he wasn't doing something so violent.

It was like it was just a normal Tuesday afternoon, as if he was almost bored or something and that's what scared her the most.

She was only stuck in place due to shock, there was blood on his fists at this point and she didn't even notice since she was too busy panicking at the situation at hand.

Grunts kept coming from the man below him, his face becoming bloody from it trickling from lips due to her boyfriend busting his lip open.

"Jungkook!" She finally snaps out of it before taking quick strides towards him, he was leant over the other man, hovering as he brought his fist back and forth over and over again making Taya cringe.

Jay was down on the ground hands blocking his face since Jungkook was practically sitting on him and preventing him to get up, out of respect of Taya he didn't want to fight him back but honestly, Taya wouldn't really mind since he needed to get out of this. She wasn't as strong as both of them so it would probably be a good idea for him to start fighting back.

"Get off of him, Jungkook!" She yells at him again, clear panic and slight anger in her tone. But Jungkook barely hears her, too focused on the man before him as he seethes.

Another round of punches but he goes for his stomach this time with hard blows causing jay to let out a deep wheeze from the pain.

"Fuck!" Jay grunts, forcing his eyes shut as he tried to not let the pain get to him. The younger can really hit.

Meanwhile, Taya goes in and swooped her arm around her boyfriends neck using the other to help squeeze the area to make it a little harder for him to breathe, all in hope that he would come back and realize what the fuck he was doing.

Although his air was slowly being restricted causing him to slow down, Jungkook kept going just as Taya pulled tighter to the point where she was leaning back to bring him with her.

"Jungkook fucking stop! You're going to kill him!" She practically screams watching as Jungkook continues to throw blows to his stomach.

Maybe he wasn't going to kill him and she was just being dramatic but Jungkook was really hitting him hard. It made her cringe at the impact, just hearing the sound made her shiver.

•••

"Do you understand how much trouble you could've gotten into if I didn't save your ass? Huh? I was trying to stay around and help with my sick boyfriend and here you are making poor ass decisions as if you're a child! I cannot believe you Jungkook." Namjoon yells at his younger friend over and over again, he was so pissed because of the situation. He really couldn't put his finger on why Jungkook was acting so violent.

Something like this has never happened with the boys and he felt the need to take over the whole problem. It wasn't his character, usually. But it seemed as though he was going to have to begin tough love since he was being so hard headed.

Jungkook sat in the passenger seat of Namjoons car, looking out of the window as he tried to block out what Namjoon was going on about.

"You think this shit is all fun and games right? You could've killed that man and here you are ignoring it as if it's just another day for you! I don't know who raised you Jeon Jungkook but it sure wasn't me since you're all of a sudden acting so out of character."