Accidents happen

•••

•••

| accidents happen |

"We going home baby?" Jungkook asked. The couple were just driving around aimlessly at this point, blasting music as they rode around. Taya was obviously a bit quieter throughout the ride ever since the mall and Jungkook was trying his best to keep her as comfortable as possible.

Although she was quiet she didn't show signs of being paranoid nor was she looking fearful. She was just more quiet and sensitive but she'd still reply to his questions.

"No, I wanna get some weed from jay." Taya looked over at her boyfriend who was driving with one hand and the other was on her thigh, gripping it softly with small squeezes every now and then. He truly loved the feeling of it, it reminds him of that thick slime stuff that the kids were obsessed with.

At first he would object thinking about taking her to jays but he knew that she'd probably feel better smoking or something, it'd probably chill her out. Even though he'd rather be home at the moment to take care of her, if she wanted to go to jays real quick he was fine with it.

"Okay, but we gotta make it quick. I'm trying to go home and lie down with my baby." He says to her casually. Taya gave him a soft smile before looking out the window, the sun was now starting to set and the sky was full of pink and purple and blue; it was such a pretty sight to see.

Quickly, Jungkook used his good memory to remember how to get to Jays and he was pretty sure that it actually wasn't that far from where they were. It had to be like ten minutes tops.

••

Jungkook was in the bathroom while Taya and Jay talked.

"So the only people who know are Kook and I?" Jay asked Taya about changkyun.

She actually just let Jay know what was up with her since he was bothering her to know why she was all moody, he could sense it from a mile away.

Taya leaned over to pass the blunt back to Jay, who happily accepted.

"Yeah, I only don't tell people because I feel uncomfortable talking about him but you guys make me feel a whole lot better about it." Taya explained to him in a soft voice, she wasn't used to having this conversation. Something about changkyun never sat right in her stomach and she really didn't like the feeling so she just never spoke on the situation.

"Well I'm glad you feel that way about us, makes me feel special." Jay tries to lighten the mood a little bit, nudging at her arm with his elbow a couple of times to put a smile on her face.

Taya does so but only lightly, changkyun was still in the back of her mind; lingering like a bad taste on her tongue.

"Why every time y'all come here, Jungkook be in the bathroom for at least ten minutes?" Jays adhd was kicking in a little bit causing him to be a bit more distracted, since Jungkook was in the bathroom once again, it happened to catch his attention.