Friends

•••

It was the next day and Jungkook was in quite a good mood. Last night, they had talked for hours about many different topics that ranged from their favorite colors to how they grew up. It seemed like time had passed by too fast when they realized they were just talking for four hours. When Jungkook looked at the clock, it was three o'clock in the morning and that was when they decided that they'd take Jungkook home. That night Taya had shown a different side of her, she was so creative and she mostly spoke her mind. Just thinking about her made jungkooks stomach feel warm and he couldn't but to blush at the memory of her eyes boring into his own every time they made eye contact.

At work, jungkook embarrassingly messed up a few things when zoning out on the thought of their night together. A couple of times his boss would have to call out his name to make him snap out of it but thankfully she was kind enough not to get mad over it. Today, the older lady had him going around each aisle with a cart full of books to place all the books where they were assigned, since it was easy he wasn't exactly complaining. As he was pushing the cart down the science fiction aisle, he felt a buzz coming from his back pocket.

Baddest bitch😈

When do you get off?

Clicking on her name, he quickly messages her back.

I get off at 5 today, y?

Want to go to a party with me?

Parties aren't really my scene...

🥺but I'd really like it if you came

I'll think about it, okay?🤓

*sigh* alright

At this Jungkook smiles down at his phone before pressing the power button and putting it back into his pocket.

*

"What's this? Kookie is staying out late and now he's getting ready for a party?" Jimin stood in jungkooks room, arms crossed as he watches him decide on what he was going to wear. While teasing him, Jungkook was standing there frustrated because he didn't know what he would wear for a party. Since he never really went to these type of things, he wasn't used to trying to look his absolute best, usually wearing big t-shirts with some sweatpants.

"How about instead of nagging at me, could you be useful and help me pick out an outfit?" Jungkook rolls his eyes as he looks in his small closet. Jimin sighs dramatically before shoving his friend aside to look for some clothes for him, all the boys in the house knew that he didn't have a wide range of colors since he always went with a simple black outfit.