You're fucking delusional

The couple were now lying down on Taya's huge bed, a bunch of snacks that Taya grabbed from the kitchen were now stashed away on the bedside table. He couldn't blame her, she was high so she must've gotten the munchies. She was cute the way she nibbled on her Doritos, the way she snuggled into his side to make sure she stays warm by his own body heat.

They didn't do much besides watch TV and eat the junk food that Taya set out, it was peaceful and comfortable. 

Jungkook feels hot from Taya lying her head and almost her whole body on top of him, he had yet to take off his shirt which he usually does because his body tended to get warmer when he was laying down for some reason and Taya was just added body heat. He kind of didn't want to say anything since he really liked having her close to him, if she moved maybe she wouldn't come back to the same spot. But at the same time he was dying with his shirt and tight ass jeans on.

"Are you okay?"

The practically sweating male looks down at her who was already watching him with a concerned expression on her face.

"I'm kind of...hot." he says slowly, Taya quickly gets up.

"Shit I'm sorry, I must be making it worse." She goes to scoot over but Jungkook takes ahold of her arm to swiftly pull her back into his body causing her to let out a 'oof' sound.

"No it's okay, it's just.. can I take off my shirt?," He pauses, "I get warm too easily and taking it off makes me cool down faster."

Taya smiles, "Of course you can."

Jungkook makes himself more comfortable, his shirt being tossed to the side carelessly before slumping back against the bed, Taya still in mind. Although he did feel a bit better, he still couldn't shake that he was now shirtless in front of the likes of a woman- a woman that he liked in fact. But Taya doesn't put much thought into it, just helping herself to lie back against his body once again when he was done, eyes not moving from the TV.

Thank god for you, Taya.

Jungkook would say that he was a bit nervous. The way his heart started to thump a little faster than usual as he felt her body against his bare chest.

Could she tell? Or was she too high to tell?

Never mind that, Taya started to squirm a little as she tried to get in a more comfortable position. The nervous male grinds his teeth when he feels her re-adjust to place her snacks back before tossing her leg around his bare stomach, her hand now tracing his right side nonchalantly. Why was he acting up? She wasn't even doing anything bad.

The male glares at the ceiling as if it did something horrible to him and his family.

"Fuck you hormones." he mouths to the ceiling, eyes closing tightly when Taya moves her hand to his chest, fingers ghosting the skin.

But yet again, she wasn't even paying attention to him- too focused on the show.

Soon his world was on pause as Taya stops her hand suddenly as her leg was now rested on his lap, Jungkook just wanted to die in this moment. He knew why she had stopped, her knee lied right onto the problem and she probably wasn't expecting it.

Maybe if he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep then the problem will go away?

What? Jungkook, You're fucking delusional! There is no wa-

"Uhm, Kookie?" Taya wonders aloud, eyes not meeting his yet, "You good bud?"

She definitely thinks I am a pervert! Fuck. My. Life.