jt! | bad day!

i sighed as i laid on jacob's bed. "what's wrong doll?" he said as he ran his fingers through my hair. "school. it's tough without any friends. but today was definitely the worst day i've had in a while." "want to talk about it?" i looked up at him. my head in his lap as his face hovered over mine. i smiled. "not really. thank you though." "well is there anything i can do for you?" "hosting a sleepover is already enough. thank you though." i sat up and gently kissed him. he smiled pulling me into his arms. "how about we watch a movie? get your mind off of your terrible day?" i looked up at him and nodded. he stood up and walked over to turn on his tv. i laid on his bed watching him put on a movie for us. after a few minutes he got a movie on the tv and crawled back into his bed. he snaked his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "thank you, jacob," i whispered. "of course," he looked down smiling at me. i couldn't help but smile too. he leaned down and gently kissed me before we both eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

i woke up in jacob's arms, with my head still on his chest. i heard the light snores coming from him as he slept, which made me giggle. i quietly laid in his arms, listening to his heartbeat. i waited for jacob to wake up so we could get ready for harlan's party.

jacob and i walked downstairs to join his family as the party was just starting. we heard people talking loudly and light music playing. "wow, i'm nervous," i whispered to jacob. "don't be. the family loves you." i nodded as we walked into the main room and saw everyone in there. "hey kiddos!" meg said coming up to us. "hi meg!" i said giving her a quick hug. "i got something for you guys." "oh?" "what?" jacob said with slight attitude lingering in his tone. i nudged jacob's arm. he cleared his throat. "sorry, uh, what do you have to show us?" meg pulled out her phone and showed us a picture of us from last night, cuddling. "delete it. now." "nope. i think it's good blackmail." "meg, delete it." i listened to the two bicker before meg ran off showing different people the picture, causing jacob to become embarrassed.

a/n:
alright this is 2/3 requests from moonlight394_ again, sorry this took ages. one more imagine!! i'm almost done this book and i'm not gonna lie but im excited. as awful as that sounds, it's true. anyway, hope you've enjoyed. love ya bubs!