jm! | first kiss!

I waited in the airport next to my mom. I was nervous. Soon we saw a bunch of people walking through the gate and I got so excited. I saw the brunette boy I loved most walked through the gate with a huge smile and his mom next to him. I looked at my mom and she saw them too. He looked around and noticed me and ran to me. "Y/n/n!" He dropped all of his bags and hugged me. I hugged him back, laughing. "Hey Jae." "I missed you so much!" "I missed you too bubs!" I helped Jaeden pick up all of his bags and we brought their stuff to our car. We all got inside the car. Jaeden and I sat in the back and talked about his new shows and movies that he had been filming. We arrived at my house and my mom and I helped bring their stuff inside. Ms. Martell was staying in the guest room and our parents finally let Jaeden stay in my room. I helped Jaeden unpack and organize all of his stuff. "So what are we going to do today?" "Um, I was thinking maybe we could go on a walk and go to the park for a little bit and then after dinner we could go get ice cream or something." "That sounds amazing." I smiled at Jaeden. I finished folding his clothes and putting them into a spare drawer. Jaeden was staying for a month so I wanted him to feel at home. Jaeden sat on my bed and patted the bed. I rolled my eyes, playfully and sat next him. "I'm so happy I get to see you today." "Me too, bubs." "Happy one year, babe." Jaeden kissed me and I kissed back. The moment I had waited for. We agreed to take things slow so it would be special. "Happy one year Jae."