ek! | first kiss!

I laid on my bed as I wrote in my diary. I had music playing in the background. I looked at my window and saw the pretty clouds outside. I was writing about how Eddie and I haven't seen each other in a few days because his mom hated me. It made me sad but I know it's nothing against me, she just hates anyone who tries to be in Eddie's life. I sighed. I really missed him. "Y/n! Dinner is ready! Go wash up!" "Yes ma'am!" I got off of my bed and closed my diary. I slipped it under my bed and walked to my door when I heard a thud. I looked at my window, where the thud came from, and saw Eddie. "What the!?" I whispered. "Y/n, you okay?" "Yeah! I just tripped over y/p/n!" I closed my door and ran to the window. "Eddie, what the hell are you doing here!?" I whispered. "Y/n, I needed to see you. Also your music is loud enough, you don't need to whisper." I rolled my eyes and pulled him inside. I closed the window. "You can't keep sneaking into my house. Our parents are going to be pissed. Plus, my mom loves you, you don't need to sneak in." "She'll tell my mom." "Oh, right. Well we're about to eat dinner so stay here and I'll bring you something to eat. I'll just say I have homework and need to eat upstairs and I'll get a little more food so we can both eat." "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble." "I won't Eds, I'll be back," I said getting up. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen. "Mom, can I eat in my room? I have so much homework and I need to get it done." "Yea, that's fine," She said as she handed me a plate and water bottle. I nodded and walked back to my room. I opened the door and put the plate and bottle down on my desk. I quickly closed the door. "Okay, here you go," I said as I tossed the water bottle to Eddie. "You know, I didn't realize how much I missed you until I saw you climbing into my room." Eddie laughed. "I had to come see you. My mom was driving me insane. I haven't even been able to see any of the others. My mom thinks they're going to kill me." I sat next to Eddie and we ate as we continued to talk. "They wouldn't. You guys are so close with each other. She just doesn't want you to leave her." "I know. I just wish she wasn't so controlling. I want to be able to see you and Richie and Bill and Stan and all of them." "It's okay, Eddie. One day she'll let you." "Thank you Y/n." I smiled. Eddie and I stared at each other for a minute before I kissed him. I think I caught him off guard because he seemed frozen at first but then kissed back. We pulled away and I hugged Eddie. "I missed you." "I missed you too." My mom opened the door causing both of us to jump. "Y/n, did you- Oh, hi Eddie. I didn't realize you were over." "Mom, I'm so sorry I-" "Y/n, it's okay. I understand. Eddie, I can bring you home before your mom freaks out." "I can ride my bike back home. Just so she doesn't get mad at me for lying." "Okay, well have a good night, Eddie," my mom said as she closed the door. "Okay well I'm gonna go home." "Alright, bye Eddie." "Before I go." Eddie pulled me close and hugged me. "See you soon," He said as he let go and jumped out the window. I watched as he walked to his bike. He waved goodbye and I waved back before he rode off.