jb! | i love you, always!

"So, tell me about the night of the accident." "I sat in the hospital waiting room for twelve hours. I cried until I fell asleep and my mom woke me up at 4:57. We were allowed to go see Mrs. Barber. Mr. Barber, my mom, and I went into the hospital room where she was sleeping. She was breathing on her own but was badly bruised and had many injuries. It hurt to see her in so much pain. Mr. Barber held her hand while she slept and I sat next to him, hugging my mom. We were all crying. We stayed there until she woke up at around 11:00 but I was asleep. I woke up at around 3 and we kept Mrs. Barber company. At 7:00 that night, we were finally allowed to go see Jacob," I paused for a minute and looked down at the table, tears starting to fall. "I was the first one into the room and I saw Jacob lying there. He was in a coma and on life support. It was," I paused and took a deep breath. "the worst moment of my life. Mr. Barber and I stayed there for a little while before Mr. Barber went to go see Mrs. Barber and my mom came into Jacob's room. My mom held me while I cried." "Did the defendant tell you about the accident?" "She talked to Mr. Barber and my mom but I stayed in Jacob's room the whole time. My mom told me that they were driving and she had lost control of the car and they went off the road and crashed." "Did you believe her?" "Of course. Mrs. Barber loves Jacob. It was an accident, nothing more." "Okay, well thank you." I nodded and got up from my seat. I walked over to my mom and sat next to her. "Mom?" "Yes." "Can I go visit Jake?" "We will see after. It's up to Mr. Barber." After the case was closed my mom and I met Mr. Barber in the parking garage. I immediately hugged him. "Can I go see Jake?" "Of course. I need to go see Laurie and tell her the good news anyway."

a/n: hey bubs! it's been a LONG time and i'm super sorry but here's part 1 out of 3! i hope you enjoy! <33 

also tysm for 19k reads!! ahh!!

bubsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें