jdg! | first kiss!

"Okay, watch. This is how you do a kick flip." Jack got on to his skateboard and showed me the trick. "Now your turn." I looked down at my skateboard. I couldn't even stand on it. I tried to get onto it and slipped. The board zoomed across the park. Before I could fall, Jack's hands wrapped around my waist, catching me. "Let's work on balance first." I nodded my head. I went after my skateboard and brought it back to where we were. "Okay, hold my hands. I will hold you the whole time," Jack said as he put his hands out and I grabbed them. "Okay, now step on the board, one foot at a time. Like this." Jack slowly got onto his skateboard and I got onto mine, shaking. Jack held my hands tighter and helped me balance. "There you go. You're on the skateboard!" I laughed at his enthusiasm. "Now what do I do?" "Let's just try to move. No tricks yet." "Okay." "To go you need to push off so take your left foot and push back. See." Jack pushed with his left foot and slowly moved. "To go faster and farther push more than once." Jack let go of my hands and pushed a few times, building up speed as he went farther in the park. He turned the board and skated back to me. "Want to try?" "Sure." I put my left foot on the ground and pushed. "Woah," I said as I started to move. I pushed a few more times and I went faster. I picked my foot back up and after a few seconds I put it back down and pushed a few more times. I got to the ramp and turned and rode back to Jack. "That was great baby!" "I did it!" "You did do it! I'm so proud of you!" Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. "My little skater girl." Jack kissed me and I kissed back. "Race ya to the ramp!" I said getting on on my skateboard and going, getting a head start. "Hey! No fair!"