mh! | first kiss!

"Do you know where I could find a book about dogs?" I looked from the shelf to see a small girl standing next to me. "Of course, follow me," I said with a big smile. I walked to the animal section of the library and pointed to the section with dogs. "There you go." "Thank you." I smiled and walked back to the shelf I was at before, reorganizing the books. "Can you put this on the science fiction shelf?" "Sure," I said as I took the book from my aunt's hand. I quickly finished reorganizing the books. I walked over to the fiction area and walked around looking for the exact place to put the book. I found it and placed the book on the shelf and walked back to my aunt's desk to collect more books. "Y/n? Y/n?" I looked at the entrance of the library and saw a scared Mike Hanlon. I rushed over to him and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back of the library. I dragged him between two shelf. "Mike, are you okay?" "I- my grandpa made me- I killed," I stopped him. "Breath Mike. It's okay. I understand what you're saying. Just breath. It will all be okay," I said as I hugged him. "Y/n, I'm such a bad person. I should be the one killed. I can't- why did I-" "Mike, I promise you it is okay. You are not a bad person. You had to do and it's okay. You never have to do it again." I held Mike in my arms. He was starting to calm down. "It's okay bubs. I promise." He looked up at me. "Thank you Y/n." I nodded and smiled. "You always know how to make me feel better," He said and then kissed me. I immediately kissed back, waiting for this moment since the day he asked me out. We pulled away and both smiled. "I have to get back to work but I'll see you at the sleepover tonight, okay?" "Okay. Remember, if we want to pick a movie, we need to beat Richie and Eddie." I laughed. "Of course. My aunt's letting me get off early. I'll see you tonight baby." I kissed Mike's cheek and walked back to my aunt's desk, collecting a stack of books as Mike left the library, waving before the door closed behind him.