jb! | how you met!

I sat in chemistry class, zoning out, as my teacher was giving directions. "Alright, lets begin!" My group started to converse as I was writing down information. I was the one that had to fill out the answers. I yawned while watching my group fight over the answer to give me, to write down. I was looking around the classroom and I saw Jacob. He was laughing with his group members and he looked so cute. I smiled. "Y/n!" "Uh. Yeah?" I fell out of the trance and went back to reality. "The answer is forty milliliters." "Okay. Sorry," I said while writing it. Then the intercom came on and then there was an alarm. My teacher frantically turned the light off and locked the door. We all grabbed our phones and ran to the back. I tried to get to y/bf/n but I was pushed by everyone else. I was standing in between Jacob and Derek and we all sat down. Jacob called his dad and I looked down at my phone. I was so scared, I didn't know who to call. I then remembered Jacob's dad was a DA, District Attorney. Jacob hung up with his dad and we all sat in silence. I decided to talk to Jacob. "Did your dad say anything?" "No. He said he couldn't talk about it yet." "Oh. Well, thanks." "No problem. I just hope nothing happens." "Same. I don't think anything will happen though. Well, anything bad." "Hey, don't worry. I will tell you as soon as I know anything. Uh, here's my number." Jacob handed me a piece of paper with his number. "Okay. I'll text you as soon as I get home." "So, where do you live?" "Oh I live in a big neighborhood. It's about fifteen minutes away from here." "That's cool. I also live in a big neighborhood hood. It's like three minutes away. I can walk," Jacob slowed down and then paused. "I can walk through the biking trail to get to here." Something seemed off. I kept it in the back of my mind. I couldn't help but think something was wrong. "Are you okay?" "Yeah. I'm fine." "Alright," I smiled and decided to ignore it. The bell rang and they let us out for the school day.