rt! | how you met!

"Come on y/n! We have to go now so we can play Street Fighter!" "Okay!" I brushed my hair and slipped my shoes on and ran down the stairs. "Let's go!" My brother and I ran outside yelling, "Bye Mom!" We got on our bikes and rode to the arcade and locked our bikes to the bike rack. We quickly got into the arcade with a few people in there. Our eyes went straight to Street Fighter, which was vacant. We ran to it and quickly put our tokens in. I played the hardest I had ever played. Today was going to be the day I finally beat my brother.

richie's pov!
Eddie and I walked inside the arcade. "Ready to get beat in Street Fighter?" "I'm way better, Richie." "Hmm, I don't think so." We both looked up to see a boy and girl playing Street Fighter. "Damn it, Richie! I told you to hurry up. Now we have to wait." "I was busy with your mom. Shut it." "You're so gross." We walked to the game and watched the girl beat the guys ass. Damn. "Yes! I beat you Daniel! Ha!" I put my token on the machine. "Can't beat me." "Okay, glasses. Game on."

back to y/n's pov!
The boy put his token in and then I put mine. We played and I didn't do my best. The boy won. "Yeah! Richie!" "Y/n, you can beat him! What did you do?" "Shut up, Dani." I put in another token. "Rematch. This time, you're going down." "Whatever you say missy." Richie put his token in. We played and I played like never before. I beat his ass to say the least. "Yes! Go Y/n!" "Damn it! Let's go again." "Alright four eyes." We played for hours. After a while Eddie and Daniel were bored so they just sat and watched us play. "Damn you're good Y/n/n." "Thanks Rich." He put his hand up and I gave him a high five.