mw! | rain!

Mike and I were sitting laying on the couch in his basement cuddling. Mike was fast asleep but still had his arms around my waist. I listened to his light snores and scanned the room, looking at his toys. The basement door opened and Mrs. Wheeler walked down the stairs. "Awe." She walked over and I smiled at her. "Hey Y/n. So your mom is going to pick you up in a few hours because there is a storm coming in and it's safer for everyone if you stay a little while longer." "Okay," I said. She smiled and walked back up the stairs. As soon as she closed the door my anxiety spiked up. I was afraid of thunder and lightning and a storm meant both. My mind kept racing and playing the worst scenarios through my head which made it worse. Soon tears started flowing down my face and my breathing increased. I was having a panic attack. I started to shake and I couldn't control my body any longer. I tried to stay silent and motionless. "Babe, you're moving a lot," Mike said. He opened his eyes and saw me and his face dropped. He quickly sat up and picked me up, resting me in his lap. "Baby, shh. It's okay. I'm right here," Mike whispered to me. I had my legs around his waist and my arms rested on  his shoulders. My head was buried in his chest and he laid his head gently on top of mine. Mike knew what was happening since every time there was a storm, I would get a panic attack. He held me close to him and just whispered to me. "It's okay. I've got you. I promise." After a few minutes, I was finally calm. I sniffled as I lifted my head. "Thank you Mike." "No problem princess," he said as he wiped away my tears and then gently kissed me. "I love you so much." "I love you too Wheeler."

a/n: wow... long time no see... sorry i haven't been writing or posting. i've started school and tomorrow starts my fourth week. i've got student council elections this week so life is extremely busy and moving at a fast pace. i had this saved as a draft and decided to post it since it's been a million years. also thank you so much for 13k+ reads! I don't know when I'll be writing and publishing regularly again since school has been a lot and i'm trying so hard to keep my As in my classes so please be patient with me!! Anyway, if you're reading this, you're amazing! love you bubs! <33