mh! | how you met!

I followed my aunt and walked into the library. She worked there and I would help out to earn some cash. I sat a table and started to work on my homework. My aunt came and she helped me with my lessons. I was homeschooled and since both of my parents worked, my aunt took care of me during the day. My best friend, Ben Hanscom, came running out of the storage room. He paused and collected himself and then he noticed me. He walked up to my table. "Hey Ben. It's a school day, what are you doing?" "It's the first Monday of summer, y/n." "Oh. Yeah." "Are you doing work?" "I haven't finished my work from eight grade. I'll be done it two weeks." "Wow. Well would you want to hang out? Your always stuck in the library. You need air." "Alright, fine." We walked out of the library. "You kinda seemed scared. The way you ran out of the storage room." "Oh, I was practicing my running." "Sure," I said sarcastically. "Hey tits. You with your girlfriend?" "Who's that?" "Bowers. Run!" Ben took of running. "What?" One of his friends came up behind me and picked me up. "Ahh! Ben! Let go of me! I don't even know you!" They started chasing ben, the blonde one still carrying me over his shoulder. I kneed him in the stomach and feel dropped me. I fell and quickly got up and ran after Ben. The boys caught me and tackled me down. "Please. Don't hurt me." "You're going for a little ride." They picked me up and threw me over the bridge. I fell and stopped myself before I hit my head. I got up. My hand was bleeding and I definitely broke it. I started running until I couldn't run anymore and I could here the boys and Ben was running after me too. He caught up to me. "Jeez. Are you okay?" I said looking at his bloody shirt. "yeah." We heard a boy. "Come on." Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me. We ran until we got into the waters in front of the sewers as Ben collapsed. I tried to help him up be he fell again. "Holy shit! What happened to you guys?!" I looked up and there were four boys. Then ran over and helped us get Ben on the back of a boy named Bill's bike as I rode with a boy named Stanley. We ended up in an alleyway. They sat Ben down on a crate and ran to the pharmacy as I had to listen to Richie talk about nonsense. "Richie. Just shut up." "Someone's on their period." "You're so fucking annoying." "What did you even do? He's bleeding out and you have a huge cut across your cheek." "I do." I put my left hand up to my cheek. I looked at it and saw blood. "Fuck. A broken hand a big ass cut." I sighed and sat next to Ben. "Who even was the jackass that did that to us?" "Henry." "Oh. He's an ass." "Yeah. Do you know him?" I asked Richie. "Yeah. Sadly." The boys rushed in and the little one, Eddie, started to fix up Ben. We listened to Eddie and Richie fight and Stan whine about how gross it was. I put my hand up to my head and rested my elbow on my knee. "You guys are giving me a migraine." After eddie wrapped my arm and made a makeshift sling. He then cleaned the cut on my cheek and put a bandage over it. "Thanks Eddie." "No problem." "Now you have a badass battle scar." "Shut it Richie. I'm going home. Bye guys!"

days later
After we had a deep conversation and finding out about a clown, we saw a bike. Bev said it was someone named Mike. They took off and I followed behind. There was Henry and his goons again. They were holding a boy, i'm guessing Mike. Bev threw a rock and Mike was able to escape. I jumped down and pulled him up. "Rock War!" I sat holding Mike back for a minutes while the rest of the losers threw rocks. "You okay?" "Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you." "No problem. So you're Mike?" "Yeah. And you are?" "Y/n." We both got up. Henry and his goons ran away. We all started walking back to our bikes and try to get Mike back home. "Welcome to the Losers Club home school." "You're homeschooled?" "Yeah." "Me too." "That's so cool. There's barley anyone in town that is actually homeschooled." "Yeah. Well we should do homework together sometime." "That would be fun." "Alright. Well I have to go back to my aunt. Her shift ends soon. I'll see you guys later." I waved and left.