wo! | how you met!

"Bye Wyatt! Make sure you guys are all asleep before 12:00, you have three interviews!" "Bye Mom!" My mom left and I grabbed my remote to my tv and turned it on. I turned on my Nintendo switch and put in Mario Kart. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. "Mario Kart!" Jeremy said as he walked through the door. I laughed. "Finally you guys are here!" "Hey, we're fashionably late, Wyatt." "Whatever. Sit down so we can play. Jaeden and Jeremy go first. We have to watch Y/n's new video." Jeremy and Jaeden grabbed the controllers and I turned on my phone and connected it to the tv. I put on Yn's video and we started watching. She was gorgeous and her videos were so funny. The doorbell rang. "Go get it Wyatt," Jack said. "Okay." I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Y/n. "Oh my gosh." She laughed. "Hi. Wyatt, right?" "Y-yeah. Come in." I moved over and let Y/n in. "What are you doing here?" "Well. They invited me over saying that you were a fan. They also said that you needed to teach me to play Mario Kart?" "Oh. Um. Well yeah, I could teach you." "Let's play and see who needs to be the teacher," Y/n said with a smirk. She grabbed the controller from off the table and Jeremy handed me the other controller. We sat down and selected our characters and courses. We started the race. Y/n in 7th and I was in 2nd. All the sudden Y/n moved up and was in 1st. I moved up to 2nd, desperately trying to pass her up. Y/n crossed the finish line. "Damn. In your videos you are always bad." Jaeden face palmed, Chosen shook his head, and Jack gasped. "I'm bad? Wow." "I-I meant you aren't as good." Y/n laughed "It's called acting." "W-what?" "Wyatt, I'm an actress. I have an actual gaming channel and the reason why i make skits as my other videos is because those videos are skits as well. I'm not actually bad." "Oh my." We all laughed. "Well, wanna go again?" "Game on!"