fw! | first kiss!

"Should I wear the white dress or the pink one?" I said walking out of my closet holding up two dresses. "Which feels better?" "White." "Which makes you feel more confident?" "White." "Which one will grab everyone's attention?" "White." "White then." "Okay so the white dress, clear heels, my locket, and this bracelet." I pointed to a bracelet that was on my wrist. "Perfect, Finn will die." We laughed. "Thanks y/bf/n." "No problem. Can I do your make up?" "Sure! Let me go grab my palettes and stuff." I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and a few eye shadow palettes. I placed them on my bed and my phone started to ring. I picked up. "Hello?" "Hey baby!" "Hey Finn," I said sitting on my bed. "I'm so nervous." "You're going to do great, you always do." "Okay well I'll take the bus to your house right after, how does that sound?" "Perfect. I can't wait to see you." "I can't wait either!" "Good luck, bubs." We hung up and I put my phone on my dresser. "Okay, twenty minutes then we need to leave." "Alrighty, I can work with that." Y/bf/n started doing my makeup and finished in fifteen minutes. "Done!" I looked in the mirror that was attached to my closet door. "Damn girl, you look so good. Finn won't be able to resist." I rolled my eyes. "We haven't even kissed yet. I don't think we'll be doing anything any time soon." "My girl will be getting her first kiss and loosing her v-card in the same night." "Yeah, no. Now, let's go to the show!"

"Oh my gosh. You said Finn was good but not that good." I laughed. "Finn's talented." "You're lucky, all of these girls would be dying to be in your spot." "Well good thing they don't know." "They don't know you guys are dating?" "No, so shh." We were dancing and having fun listening to Finn and his friends perform their music. After an hour the show was over. All of the fans left and we walked to the front by the stage. Finn and two of his friends were standing on the stage and drinking water. "Hey guys, the show's over," one of his friends said. "Oh we're-" "Y/n!" Finn jumped down and hugged me. I laughed. "Hey!" I said with a huge smile. "You guys were amazing." "Really!? I didn't know you were coming. I was just about to leave to go to your house!" "Surprise!" We both laughed and Finn held me in his arms. He leaned in. "Can I?" I nodded and he kissed me. "Yeah!" we heard from his friends and y/bf/n. We pulled away and laughed.