The aftercare crisis

The morning light filtered through the curtains, harshly illuminating the room. My eyes squinted against the unwelcome brightness, and as my consciousness slowly returned, I became acutely aware of the pounding ache in my head. Confusion clouded my thoughts, and I tried to piece together the events of the night before.

And then, like a sudden storm, memories flooded my mind.

Taehyung.

Images of laughter, clinking glasses, and an intimacy I hadn't anticipated swirled through my mind. I turned my head, and there he was, lying beside me. My heart skipped a beat, and a rush of panic surged through me. What had happened last night?

A slight movement stirred Taehyung, and he groaned, his hand instinctively reaching for his temple. My accidental waking him up only seemed to intensify my throbbing headache.

"Can you stop moving my head feels like it's being split into two." he muttered, his voice rough with sleep. "What happened?

I bit my lip, the weight of realization settling in. "We... we had too much to drink. And then..."

He came to realization and his eyes went wide open.

As the realization of the night's events hit us. But amidst the awkwardness, a more pressing matter struck me like a lightning bolt.

"Our siblings are moving in today," I blurted out, my voice a mix of urgency and panic.

Taehyung's eyes widened, mirroring my concern. "Right. We need to get ourselves together."

But as I attempted to sit up, the room spun, and the floor seemed to shift beneath me. My legs betrayed me, refusing to bear my weight. I stumbled, and Taehyung reached out, steadying me.

"I can't walk," I admitted I rolled my eys at how embarassing this situation was.

" Fuck!" Taehyung had realized how dire the situation was and he got up taking me by surprise by carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.
'Panicking I screamed, " What the hell are you doing?!"

"Shut up I am just going to give you a bath." He sounded annoyed. I panicked even more, "What?!"
"Stop shouting, it's not like I haven't seen you naked." He rolled his eyes. "What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows at him.
"Do you realize that you are naked right now?" He looked down at me making me gasp as I quickly covered my chest with my hands.
Taehyung scoffed trying to hold in his laugh. Those hands of yours aren't doing a good job at covering your body you know?" I was completely shocked and I couldn't even hide my body so I just turned my head to the other direction to avoid Taehyung's gaze on me. 

Once in the bathroom Taehyung opened the tap into the bathtub and got in with me.

Taehyung filled the bathtub with warm water, and I sank into it, the heat soothing my aching body. 

As he was about to clean me, I held his hand and took the sponge but Taehyung took it from me and continued to clean me.

There was pure silence in the room and no one was speaking it was like everyone was trying to remember what happened yesterday.
As he was cleaning I looked at the huge mirror in front of us and realized I had hickeys all over me .
I freaked out. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"
" What's your issue now?" He rolled his eyes at me. "Look at my neck!" I pointed at my soap covered body. He took a proper look at me and his eyes went wide because the hickeys covered almost the whole of my neck.
He smiled to himself. I scoffed at him, "don't smile, it's not funny, how am I going to cover this?"
"Don't worry we'll find a way to cover this." He spoke showing a little bit of concern.

The sound of moving trucks outside served as a harsh reminder that time was ticking away. We came out from the bathroom somewhat more composed, the awkwardness of the situation still lingering. 

As we dressed in a hurry, the arrival of our siblings got closer, and with each passing moment, the reality of our new roles in this complicated family dynamic solidified. 

( HI A/N HERE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON)
(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K I CANT BELIEVE MY STORY HAS GOTTEN THIS FAR!! YALL ARE THE BEST!!)