JUNGKOOK

As we reached home, we all went our separate ways and Taehyung had gone back to his old self.

To me, he was the same annoying cold-hearted rude mafia everyone feared, but not me.

Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin met up in the living room while the rest went grocery shopping.

We could have decided not to do the homework but decided to all do it to get our brains working before strategizing a foolproof plan for our mission.

"Jin, I love you and all but I don't get why I need to do this homework it's not like my ideas will get picked anyway" Jungkook stated as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, maybe your idea would get picked if it didn't involve dragons and flying horses from Sofia The First, that's why you need to do this homework more than any of us here." Jimin teased.

"First off, they are not flying horses it's called a Pegasus, And that was one time!"

"I don't give a fuck what they're called! And no one asked you to get high on weed knowing damn well we had a mission to plan!" Jin yelled as he remembered the ordeal he had to go through.

"Well maybe don't throw a party the same night you plan a mission! And maybe just maybe, don't let Jimin bring weed to a party!!"

Jimin who was caught in the crossfire came to his defense. "Hey don't bring me into this! I smoked the same amount of weed you smoked that night and I didn't end up talking about dragons and pegasus or whatever you call that shit! Ask Hobi hyung he smoked that shit with us too!!"

"Shut the fuck up Jimin at least I didn't take my clothes off and start crying and wailing about my toxic relationship with the floor." Hoseok got up eyeing Jimin up and down.

" What is wrong with you people?! The rule is to never get high on a mission but you guys have no sense of discipline and decided to fuck up the easiest mission possible. He was right in our hands but your bullshit alarmed him and he ran away!" Jin started to get red.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "The only problem here is you. You still think that I'm that little kid you guys used to make fun of plus I didn't do anything wrong."

"Are you talking back to me?!" Jin looked at Jungkook shocked.

"That's how conversations work right?" He stated in a duh tone while rolling his eyes.

"YOU- " Jin yelled before being interrupted abruptly.

Yoongi walked in, " What the fuck is going on here? We could hear Jin screaming from outside."

Jin was getting agitated. "Don't even get me started. This boy here has completely gone mad and I am not surprised."

He started pointing at Jungkook.

Namjoon already sick and tired of this drama decided to ask what happened. "What did he do now?" He asked whilst rubbing his temples.

"This boy went as far as disrespecting me and talking back to me." Still pointing at Jungkook whilst he just stood there clearly unbothered.

Namjoon turned to Jungkook, "Jungkook you know better than to disrespect your older brother. Why did you do that then?"

"First of all Namjoon, you know you are one of my older brothers I respect the most."
Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"But you can't come to me like you know shit about me and act like I am a little kid who doesn't respect his older brother. I do respect all of you but I have had enough of this bullshit." His remark took everyone by surprise, I never expected Jungkook to talk to his brother like that especially Namjoon given the fact that he was the brother I could tell he adored the most.