Reunion pt.1

Upstairs, Jungkook hugged Jennie in his arms as I sat on the bed watching him hold her and care for her. She had fallen asleep in his arms.

I turned to look at him "You like her don't you?"

His breath hitched.

" What? No!" He whispered yelled hoping not to startle Jennie.

I chuckled, "You do because the great Jeon Jungkook the International playboy wouldn't just halt his whole life to marry a girl who has done nothing but hate him and cause him problems."

" Well you see-" I cut him off

I smile teasingly at him, " Don't worry she likes you too. Don't tell her I told you this but after all the arguments you guys have I always see her smiling."

" You think she likes me too?" He asked with his eyes widened.

"Trust me." I smiled at him.

Jungkook smiled to himself and looked down at Jennie who had her head in his lap as she slept.

My heart melted at this sight.

I was happy for my sister and no one could take that joy from me.

Days had passed with the same normal routine. nobody sat at the dining table and everybody had to make their food, the sisters completely avoided each other and it was my job to plan the wedding Taehyung helped often and the boys also did their best to help whenever they could. The girls on the other hand didn't help because they were uninvited to the wedding so they just focused on the mission and they kept getting nowhere. All leads led to a dead end and it became frustrating.

The day had finally come when it was time for Jennie to look for a gown.

As Jennie and I walked into the store, they were greeted with hugs and kisses from Mrs. Kim and their mother.

"Look at you two! You are looking so beautiful I can see my sons are treating you two right!"

Of course they have, just look at them." My mother laughed. " Where are your sisters? Why didn't they come with you guys?"

Just then, the designer walked in to welcome them.

" Hello, welcome to my shop my name is Ciara. I will be your guide for today to find the perfect dress." " Which one of you beautiful ladies is the bride-to-be?"

Jennie raised her hand, " That would be me."

" And what is the budget?"

" No budget at all I'm paying." Pulling out her platinum card my mother-in-law handed the card to the attendee

"Seo Hyung you're doing it again. I am paying." My mother refused.

" What no! After all, it's my useless son who decided to get married to your beautiful daughter the groom's family should be paying for the damage."

" I said it's fine I will pay." My mother kept arguing back.

Getting bored from the argument I pulled out my card and handed it to Ciara.

" I will be paying ." Hearing this, the two bickering mothers turn their heads and shout no.

I motioned to Ciara to slot the card into the system.

And they brought in the dresses.

They were the finest pieces they had in the store. 

As she walked out in the first dress, everyone was speechless she looked stunning.

"You look beautiful my dear."  Almost letting out a sob I pushed her into the dressing room. "Go and try on the other one hurry up."

My mother, on the other hand, was already bawling her eyes out.