Family

Taehyung's POV:
I couldn't sleep, I closed my eyes when I saw Elara's friends gather around her, I listened to their conversation, who was he? What were they talking about? What were they involved in? What was she hiding from everyone?

" In two days, we're leaving." Where are they going? "Elara what the fuck are you talking about? You are in no condition to travel." "

That's why I'm giving it two days." "Elara you are not going anywhere." "Why the fuck are you acting like I haven't been shot before?" She's been shot before? "Elara this is different, you almost died." 

"Lia, I'm going and that's final."
Where was she going? I couldn't sleep. Nothing was making sense.
Who was she? I stayed there in my thoughts, till the sun began to rise.

Elara's POV:
I woke up to Jisoo wiping me with a towel, "did I wake you up? I'm sorry."
I chuckled, "You've been apologizing quite a lot, it's almost as if you want me to forgive you or something." I laughed but winced in pain.
"Are you okay?!" Jisoo was startled, "I'm fine," her outburst woke the others up.
"Elara, how do you feel?" Jin walked up to me checking my temperature.
I smiled at him, "I'm fine Jin, it was just a little graze.".
"Graze?! You almost died if not for my amazing skills!"
I laughed at him, "Thank you sooo much for saving my life." I hugged him.
I turned to look at Taehyung, "Thank you, you really saved me." He looked away," you're welcome."
"Taehyung didn't really do much, to be honest. I paid 1 million for you." Jungkook looked so proud.
"Wait, really? Hold on let me pay you back."
"What no! You don't have to pay me back. I did it for my wife." He started teasing Jennie.
"I'm not your wife!" She looked so scared.
"Look at your finger."  He pointed to her finger.
She looked at her finger and the realization hit her, "AAHHH! I MARRIED YOU!" She started running and Jungkook chased her, "You weren't shouting when you were cuddled up to me last night!"

We started laughing, I ended up wincing in pain. "Are you okay?! Did your stitches rip?!" Namjoon came to assess me.
"I'm fine, I just laughed a little too hard." 

"Okay, I'm going to bring you soup, just rest." Jisoo rushed into the kitchen.
The rest got up and went to get ready for school.
"Taehyung are you not going?" I furrow my brows at him.
"No, I'm going to be working from home today." He looked at me suspiciously, what's wrong with him?

Taehyung's POV:

What is she doing? Why does she want me to leave? Is she an enemy? I don't know why I was so interested but I needed to find out what was up with her and her friends.
"Taehyung are you not coming?" Hoseok was looking at me like I was crazy.
"I'm not going with you guys today Hobi."
"Hobi?" Elara turned to look at us. "You're called Hobi?"
"Yeah, I am it's just a nickname though."
"I love your name it's so cute!"  "Thank you!" 

 "Hobi, the rest are leaving." I sighed as I went to the meeting room for my laptop. "Oh shit! I have to go, bye El!" he waved at her running towards the door. "BYE HOBI!" 

 "Elara we need to talk," her friends all looked at me as I took my seat on the couch, "can you please excuse us? We have something important to discuss." I shut my laptop and looked at the Marsha girl, "I really couldn't care any less than I already do about whatever you have to discuss." I opened my laptop and began answering emails. She rolled her eyes at me, "Do you know it's rude to listen in on people's conversations? There are literally so many rooms in this godforsaken house you could work in." I shut my laptop again with an annoyed sigh, "Do you realize it's rude to command me in my own home? If you're aware of the other rooms in this "godforsaken" house, be my guest and find somewhere else to have your little discussion." 

"You can't fucking talk to me like that!" 

I was getting annoyed at her bullshit, and before I could reply to her, Elara spoke, "Marsha mind your words, you can't talk to him like that! He's right, there are so many rooms we could go to." I ignored her, what kind of stunt was she pulling? The Azalea girl carried her into our meeting room, she's strong.

 I accessed the security cameras in the meeting room on my laptop. "There are cameras here aren't they?" Devina asked looking around. "Of course, there are cameras everywhere." How did they know about the cameras? These girls weren't amateurs, there was something about them that unsettled me. "Okay now brief us." One of the girls connected their phone to our smartboard. I zoomed in on what they were watching that shit wasn't child's play. "These are the pictures that were sent to my phone yesterday, they killed every single worker in our labs and harbours." I saw the pictures on the board, they were hundreds of people lifeless and covered in blood. "Elara, there are thousands of them, they infiltrate our territories, kill, and take everything." Elara had a look on her face that I never thought I would see before, she had a look of rage on her face, her face could bring terror to a grown man. "How much time do we have to stop them?" She took the phone, what was she doing? "El we have less than 24 hours to protect our other bases, the moment they're done, they are coming for our heads." Who the fuck is they? What have they gotten themselves into? What are they involved in? My mind was fucking racing "They left that sign? But he never leaves a sign." She started inspecting a picture. I zoomed in and saw an emblem it was something so unfamiliar, it was a snake dragon. What the fuck?

 "I heard he's started showing off, I heard after he got let off by Interpol, he runs ninety percent of Italy now, so he's not afraid to show off." Italy? What is their business in Italy? "Can you please call Vicenzo?" Elara's uncle? She took the phone and called him. Before I could even hear what the call was about, I got a phone call to go on an emergency mission.

Elara's Pov:

I was stressing out! I really picked a convenient time to get shot. Vicenzo picked up. It waspeakerphonephone, "My beautiful niece, what can I do for you?" I sighed, "Uncle, I'm sorry but this isn't the time for pleasantries." 

"What? What happened?" How could he not know what was happening? " You really don't know what's happening in Italy right now?" 

"I'm not caught up, your mother, and everyone has me busy with the syndicate here." Fuck, he has no idea. "Paolo is at it! He has attacked almost all of our territories!" 

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" He cursed on the other side of the call.

"He's running Italy now uncle, the Cassano family is done for." "Fanculo!" (He's basically saying fuck) "I'm leaving for Italy right now! Meet me at the airport." 

"I can't, one of his men shot me after Jennie's wedding yesterday." "What?!" "Don't worry about me, but uncle you have to leave Cha young here with us, she and the kids aren't safe." 

"Please, she's more dangerous than me." We laughed; she would probably kill him if she heard him. "Okay call me when you arrive in Italy." I ended the call, "We have to respond now, but we can't leave today," Azalea sighed. "Why not?" Devina looked confused. "First off Elara got shot! And secondly, we have to make sure they can't attack us here when we're away." I turned to them, "Azalea's right, what shows that if we go to Italy, they won't attack us here?" 

"We need to call them," I turned to look at Devina, "Who?" "We need to call them," I knew who she was talking about." I took my phone out, and looked for a number I hadn't called in a while, "Hello?" 

"We're in trouble." "Is that how you lead a conversation?" 

"I'm sorry, okay? But we don't have time." "What happened?" "Paolo is at it again!" "What has he done?" "He killed everyone; He's running 90 percent of Italy! The Cassano family is done for!" "What the fuck are you saying?!" "He attacked us yesterday! I got shot." "You need to go to Italy!" "Hold on, I'll pass by the company and meet you before I leave today." "Elara I just called the rest, they're on their way to Italy right now," I turned to look at Ciara who just walked in. "So, what does this mean?" Lia asked. 

"It means the family is finally getting the reunion it deserved."

(HI EVERYONE!!THANK YOU FOR 15K!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!)