Meet up

Arriving in Consonno, we were surrounded by abandoned buildings and eerie silence.
"Milosh, I don't know about you but this place is fucking creepy." Shetland followed behind me closely and I chuckled at how ironic her fear was.

"So you are telling me, Svetlana Zaitsev, the killer in darkness is actually afraid of darkness?" I laughed. She straightened her posture putting on a bold act. "I am not afraid of anything." As she finished her sentence, I stepped on a dried-up twig causing her to jump and scream, "AHH!" I burst out laughing while she held onto my arm tightly. "I'm so sorry it was just a twig." I managed to speak while catching my breath. "It is not funny, why the fuck are we in this abandoned creepy place, to begin with?" She rolled her eyes still not leaving my side as we walked into an abandoned factory.

"Don't touch anything, you can get sick," I warned. "I wasn't planning to." She scrunched her face in disgust. "Lana, we are here because we might have been followed. Plus, everyone has gone into hiding, so we need to find our own way home." I walked into an old office. Svetlana ran in following me, "Don't leave me! plus we have a car and a driver and my guards."

"Oh right," I walked out of the office making my way to where the car was parked, I pulled out my gun and shot the unsuspecting men in suits waiting for us. "What did you do that for?!" Svetlana screamed at me as she ran over to the men who were bleeding to their deaths on the ground. I put my gun back into my holder. "Suprise, your men sold you out." She got up from the ground and walked up to me, "what?" I rolled my eyes, "You got sold out by your men, that's how they knew which car we would be in and what time we were leaving the airport." Svetlana shook her head, "No, maybe in Italy your men do that but these men are sworn to loyalty." I sighed, "Lana, look where we are, we almost got killed. How do you think they knew we would be leaving the airport at that exact time? How do you think they knew which car to go after?"

Svetlana had an epiphany of realization as it dawned on her that she had been betrayed. She ran her hand through her hair as she cursed, "Sukin syn!" I tried to hide my amused face as she raged around the lot cursing at the dead bodies in front of her. "Yeah, what she said." I echoed from behind.

I watched in shock as I saw her pull out her gun unloading bullets into the dead men as she spat on them. I walked up to her when she finished and tapped her shoulder, "Are you finished or do you want some more time?" She turned to look at me with raging eyes as she screamed at me in Russian. I looked at her for a second before turning around and walking back to the factory. "You are free to follow me when you're calm!" I yelled.

"Wait!" She ran after me. "Your heels must be crying right now." I joked. She stopped and put her hands on her waist and made a pose"Milosh, I'm Russian I can run miles in heels." I laughed at how funny she looked. She stopped and continued to follow me. "Seriously, Elara where are we going?" I finally made it to the warehouse and pulled the metal shutters that covered the room behind it revealing a black Ferrari SF90.

Svetlana exclaimed, "You had a car here?!" she ran to the car, "It's so sexy Elara, why didn't you tell me you were getting a car like this? I would have bought one too." I shook my head as I pulled out the car key I had taken out of the office. I opened the car and sat in the driver's seat. I started the engine and smiled proudly to myself when I heard the engine roar. I poked my head out of the window to Svetlana, are you getting in or not?" She hurriedly ran to the other side opened the car door and sat in.

I drove out of the factory using the back entrance and made my way out of Consonno. Once we were out of Consonno I set my map to Como, It was time to pay a visit to La Casa de Famiglia.

Jennie's POV:

A few hours away from arriving in Italy, we were all tired from how long the flight was. I got up and walked up to the couch Jungkook was sleeping on, "room for another?" I asked. He woke up squinting trying to get a look at me. He lifted his blanket and made space for me. "Here, lay down." I took my shoes off and lay next to him.