Part 2

As the morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, Taehyung and I hurriedly got dressed, the urgency of the situation weighing heavily upon us. The impending arrival of our siblings meant that we needed a solid plan to explain why I couldn't walk.

"I don't see why we need to hide the fact that we slept together last night, we are married we don't have to answer to anyone about our married life." He stopped as he pulled his sweatpants up. I took a moment to assess his shirtless body. 

"My eyes are up here." Taehyung chuckled as he slipped on his shirt.

I nodded, before snapping out of the trance his abs had on me and my mind began racing to come up with a plausible explanation. "What if we say I twisted my ankle last night? It's believable and doesn't raise too many questions."

Taehyung nodded in agreement, a hint of annoyance in his eyes. "That could work. Let's stick with that."

With our plan in place, Taehyung dashed off to the kitchen to start breakfast for our siblings' arrival. Meanwhile, I lay down on the bed, trying to compose myself and prepare for the impending charade.

As the sound of sizzling bacon and brewing coffee filled the air, he brought the plates into the room and we sat on the bed and started eating. The room was filled with silence yet, there was the calm air that surrounded us, almost as if we had accepted that this was going to be our lives from now on.

When our siblings finally arrived, Taehyung greeted them at the door with a warm smile, effortlessly hiding the tension that simmered beneath the surface. As they made their way inside, I stayed behind in the bedroom, feigning discomfort from my supposed injury.

As they got in, Jimin jumped on Taehyung. " What the- Get off me you weirdo." He pushed Jimin off of him.

"I am older than you and what's wrong with hugging my brother?" Jimin challenged him. "older by two minutes. Just forget it" He gave up.

Taehyung's POV:

" Where is Elara?" Jisoo asked. I turned to look at her, "she's in bed."

" At this time? That girl is so lazy let me go wake her up." Jisoo pushed past me heading towards the staircase.

"She is not asleep." I stopped her. Jisoo raised an eyebrow in confusion. " Then what is she doing in bed?"

I sighed not believing I was actually going forward with this lie. "She twisted her ankle on the stairs last night so she is lying in bed because she can't walk."

"I'm going to check on her." She walked to the stairs and the other sisters followed after her.

When we got into the room they saw Elara lying in bed and the moment she saw her sisters she scrunched her face and began wincing pretending to be in pain. I stopped myself from laughing at her terrible acting.

"Is everything okay, El?" Her younger sister Jennie asked, her brow furrowed with concern as she noticed her lying on the bed.

She forced a smile, trying to fake the pain she was going through. "Oh, it's nothing serious. I just twisted my ankle last night."

Jennie exchanged a skeptical glance with her other sisters, and I could tell they weren't buying her explanation. 

"Let me see your ankle, ever since we were kids I've always told you to mind your step." Jisso reached for the covers to asses the 'bruise' on her ankle. 

I lunged forward to stop her, and Elara broke out in a fit of screams startling everyone in the room including me, "OUCH! Jisoo don't touch it! It hurts so bad!" She started pretending as if she was about to cry. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Jisoo panicked pulling her hand away from Elara's leg. "I'll get you an ice pack!" Jisoo started to head out of the room. 

"It's fine Jisoo, I just need to take more painkillers." She reached out to stop her before remembering the injury and started wincing in pain.

"Fine, I'll leave for now." She left the room leaving Lisa, Jennie, and I with Elara in the room.

Jennie looked confused, "Umm El, why are you dressed in these clothes? I know for sure that they aren't yours."

I replied before Elara could speak, "They're mine, I gave them to her to wear."

Jennie nodded and got a text before excusing herself and Lisa followed after her.

Elara let out a sigh before looking looking at me, "See? I told you things would work out." She smiled at me.

I blankly looked at her before scoffing, "Your acting is horrible." 

"They bought it didn't they?" She folded her arms looking at me defensively.

I chuckled. Maybe this marriage wasn't going to be as bad as I thought it'd be.