Reunion pt.2

As we walked into the mansion, the girls were in awe. They couldn't understand how such a luxurious mansion could feel like home, but we made it work.

Unfortunately for us, everyone was home that day because they were discussing plans and briefing themselves on the progress they made. They were all gathered in the living room each doing their own thing and they looked like the perfect family. They weren't talking but there was peace between them and that's all that mattered.

As soon as we walked in, all eyes were on us. There were several questions right now. Where were we? When did we leave? Who are these people? Why are they here? They had more questions, but we just walked past them and said hi.

We packed our things pretty quickly and headed downstairs with their suitcases.

The rest couldn't understand why we had suitcases and were about to leave.

" What's happening?" Jungkook asked.

" We are leaving see you at the wedding," Jennie spoke as she started dragging the heavy suitcase.

" Umm Elara can I talk to you?" Taehyung pulled me aside to speak to me.

" What's going on?" He asked questioning me.

"We just told you we are going home." I looked at him blankly. "As my wife, home is here with me. Did you not think about asking me before making this decision?"

"First off this is for the wedding the groom must not see the bride before the wedding or see her in the dress before the wedding because it's tradition, and secondly, I didn't know I had to seek permission from you to live my fucking life."

"That's not what I meant." 

" No, because that's exactly what you meant. I'm sorry but I'm not a little bitch you can control and if you think I will sit and watch you try to control me in the name of marriage then you must be out of your fucking mind now move I have somewhere to be."

I shoved Taehyung out of my way but he grabbed my hand and pushed me back into the wall with his hands now around my neck.

"No one has ever talked to me with such disrespect. Don't think that just because you are my wife I will let shit go. Take this as a lesson and know your place." He warned me and then let go of me.

Once his grip was no longer on her neck she slapped him.

"Take this as a warning and learn never to try that shit again or I swear on my late grandmother's grave I will fuck you up."

"I would like to see you try."

"Oh, don't test me Kim Taehyung, I will not threaten you with a knife or a gun and I will promise you that I will use my bare hands to beat the living shit out of you if you fuck with me one more time now as I said before, move I have somewhere to be."

With a smirk, he spoke up.

" Interesting but darling we've got to work on that feisty anger you have."

" Fuck off and let me go."

With that, he backed off with his hands in the air as he surrendered and I walked past him.

" Let's get going we've already wasted a lot of time here." With that, we exited the house and drove off.

Once they got to the house, they entered and were shown their various rooms.

"Oh my god, this is so emotional the last time Jennie visited the house she was like 5 years old."

" Wait really I have been here before?"