Reception

As we left the church, we made our way to the reception.

Cheers and applause were everywhere. The bride and the groom went to get changed for the reception. Everyone was sitting waiting for the bride and groom to walk out.

As Taehyung and I walked in before the couple, I looked into the crowd only to see my sisters sitting with smug looks on their faces as we made eye contact. I felt someone hold my hand only to see Taehyung. He bent down and whispered in my ear. "Don't cause a scene, today is for Jennie and Jungkook." He was right but I wasn't going to tell him. I sat in front with Taehyung.

As time passed, everyone went around socializing and alliances were being made. My father and my sisters attempted to walk over to the high table reserved for family members to sit next to where Jennie would be sitting. Taehyung got up and stopped them.

"Listen young man I don't care what kind of issue you have, but if you don't let me pass in the next five seconds we will have problems," Father spoke irritated by Taehyung's actions.

Taehyung backed off and looked him in the eye, "Okay, 1,2,3,4,5." He looked dead in my father's face, "What happened?" He paused before continuing, "You know I have been very patient with you, given the fact that you came into my home, disrespected my wife in front of me, threatened her and my now sister-in-law. And to be very honest with you, you would be buried beneath the earth's crust by now if it wasn't for my wife. So if you know what's right for you, you wouldn't cause a scene and you'll walk back."

All eyes were now on us. Taehyung's parents were now making their way towards us.

"I'm guessing you've already fallen for my daughter haven't you?" He turned to look at me "Elara, you've already opened your legs for him haven't you? I thought I raised you better than this. Well, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, you're just like your mother."
"That's enough Ji un!" Taehyung's mother had enough.

"It's okay Mother," Taehyung stopped her. "I don't understand why my sex life with my WIFE is any of your concern." He emphasized on the 'wife.' "However, I'm not going to stand here and listen to you disrespect my wife, I'm sure I've given you a pretty good amount of chances to shut the fuck  up but you just don't want to take them do you?"

He turned to look at my sisters, "and you," he points at my sisters glaring at them, "you guys had to go cry to your little daddy to let you come to the wedding, could you be any more pathetic? I actually defended you to my wife and you stand there as your useless father shames my wife and your sister?"

"First of all you're being very disrespectful towards us and I'm also not going to stand for that."Jisoo turned to look at me, "are you just going to stand there and watch your husband disrespect our father and us like that?"

As I opened my mouth to speak, Taehyung stopped me, "Don't even waste your breath on them. Look around you, I own everything, the ground you're standing on is mine, this wedding, you can already guess I paid for it. So whatever your deadbeat of a father is telling you, don't believe it because I run this city. If you want to talk, you have you think twice about how you address my wife in front of me because as everyone here knows, I don't take disrespect lightly."

At this point, everyone heard the whole commotion and gathered around trying to ease the tension.

"It's okay guys that's enough, the bride and the groom will be coming soon, please take a seat. Ji un please go back." Taehyung's father tried to reason with them.

I pulled Taehyung down and whispered to him. "Can I talk now?" He looked at me in disbelief. "Carry on," he motioned. "You have the utter nerve to walk into this wedding like daddy's little girls and come and cause destruction? You have no shame whatsoever at your own sisters' wedding?"