The Beginning

In the morning as everyone woke up, we went downstairs to meet a very serious Jisoo, a stark contrast from the Jisoo we all knew and saw yesterday.

" Morning, What's wrong?" Jennie asked.

" We need to talk in the meeting room now." We all assembled in the meeting room and Jisoo stood in front of us. "So I just got a call from our parents and we have a mission. There is another mafia that has been stealing our shipments and trafficking them through a college and we need to go there and find them."

"What is the name of this college?" Jimin asked getting out his laptop to do some research.

"The name of the college is Tratina International."

Upon hearing the name, Jennie, Jimin, and Jungkook and I exclaimed

"Hell no!" We screamed in unison. Leaving the rest in confusion.

"Why what's wrong with the school?"

Jennie gagged, " There is no way in hell that you guys are coming to my school."

"There is no way that I am going to this brat's school. I already see her enough and I am not ready to hear the complaints from her teachers."

" What about you two? " He turned to look at Jungkook and Jimin.

" There's no way my brothers are coming to my school."

Jennie turned to look at Jungkook.

" You go to the same school as me?! How come I have never seen you?!"

" I don't know because I usually get to school at 7:00 am."

" Then that's the reason!!" They all turned to look at me and Jennie looked at me with pleading eyes and I grinned mischievously at her. " That's because even though I drop Jennie at school by 7:00 am she doesn't go to class until noon."

The girls widened their eyes and glared at Jennie while I sat there smiling in victory.

" And what's your reason?" Suga looked at Jimin.

" The fangirls there are crazy. They even removed my shoes once when I tried to drop off Jungkook. I had to drive home in just my socks!!"

His statement made everyone except Taehyung burst into laughter.

" We have no choice we need to find the traffickers to find out who is stealing the shipments." Taehyung cleared his throat.

" We know who is ordering the shipments to be stolen. We just need to end the trafficking."

Taehyung looked more serious than ever. " Who is that?"

" The Choi family." The room went silent, it was a familiar name that everyone in the room had an experience with.

Taehyung spoke first, his voice resonating through the room. "These thieves have disrespected us one too many times. We can't let them get away with it. We need to send a message they won't forget."

Nods of agreement circled the table as the boys expressed their shared sentiment. Namjoon, the strategist of the crew, leaned back, his eyes narrowing in thought. "We need to stop them. Find their vulnerabilities and exploit them. Make them regret the day they thought of crossing us."

Yoongi, a man of few words but lethal action, added, "I say we cut off their supply lines. Starve them out. Let them feel the consequences of messing with our business." For the first time, I was seeing the boys being serious. It was a whole different side to them, one that I would have never imagined seeing.

"Elara" Jennie turned to me. "What's your take on this situation? We need your insight."

My gaze unwavering, responded, "We can't afford to underestimate them. We must know who we're dealing with – their alliances, their weaknesses. Let me and the girls dig into their connections. We might find a weakness we can use as leverage."

Lisa interjected, "We should also consider the possibility of an inside job. Someone might be feeding them information about our shipments. We need to plug any leaks before we make a move."

The room fell silent for a moment as the weight of Lisa's words hung in the air. The thought that someone could be a rat weighed heavy on the boys' shoulders.

Jennie grinned mischievously. "Why not hit them where it hurts emotionally? Find out what they value most and take it away from them. Make them bleed for every shipment they stole."

Rose added, "I agree with Jennie. Make them feel the pain. Let them know that every action against us comes with consequences."

The room reverberated with the weight of our collective determination. It was time to craft a plan that would unravel the rival family's operations and reassert our dominance. I leaned back in my chair, contemplating the input from my trusted associates.

"Here's what we'll do," Taehyung began, his voice carrying the weight of authority. "Elara and the girls will gather intelligence – connections, weaknesses, and any signs of an inside job. Jimin, I want you to map out their supply lines, and find the key points we can exploit. Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jin tighten security on our end. We can't afford any more leaks. Namjoon and Yoongi, you'll lead the offensive when the time comes. Namjoon, be ready for any unforeseen circumstances. Elara, you'll coordinate the efforts and ensure everyone's on the same page. Tomorrow we start school"

Nods of agreement circled the table as everyone acknowledged their roles in the upcoming operation. The energy in the room shifted from contemplation to action.

As the meeting progressed, we delved into the intricate details of the plan. Me and the girls would immerse ourselves in the rival family's world, extracting information with finesse and precision. Namjoon and Jimin would identify the weak points in their supply lines, while the enforcers tightened the security around our own operations. 

As we got to the school, it was empty because it was a weekend.

We entered the main office and were about to sign up when one of Jennie's teachers approached me.

"Miss what a pleasure seeing you here. I was about to call you to have a meeting with you about Jennie."

Drawing the attention of the rest, Jennie quickly excused herself and ran to the washroom.

I sighed.

" What has she done now?"

" She has not been attending class, and when she does, she never comes on time and also does not pay attention in class."

The sisters were surprised but I was calm because this went on all the time.

"Miss knowing that you own this college, I wouldn't like your sister to have a bad reputation."
"I see. How are her grades?"

" She gets straight As but that's not the point-"
I interrupted him.

"Thank you that's all I needed to hear. Now if you will excuse us we would like to get our admission forms."

The man bowed and left us alone.

Jungkook cheered, "You own the school?! This means I won't ever get into trouble again!"

Jin smacked his head making me laugh.

As we got into the admissions office, we signed up and were put into one class and made sure we all had the same schedule.

I had asked them to make sure no one knew I owned the school.

We left and went home. Our schedules were emailed to us.

Once we entered the house, a man came and bowed to us and left. 

"I guess the housekeepers and security have started work." Jisoo inspected the cleaner living room.

"Guys, I'm quite tired. I'm going to bed." I rubbed my eyes as I started heading for the staircase.

"Fine let's go to bed. After all, we have school tomorrow."

We all went to sleep as we were all very tired.

( HI A/N HERE!! SO THERE WOULD BE A NEW CHAPTER TO SHOW THE TRUE BEGINNING. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THIS FF HAS NOT BEEN FULLY DECIDED TO BE A SCHOOL-RELATED FF SO, FOR NOW, IT'S JUST ONE OF THEIR MISSIONS. BORAHAE!!)