Chapter 15

Everything felt blank, it's not like the... Static type of blank or empty blank papers of the sorts, I mean I felt like I was in the void.

'I'm dead aren't I?' Was all I could say.

I began recalling memories of what occurred, why I was here. The assassination attempt, I was completely unprepared for it, I have never read anything about an assassination attempt at this year, neither did I recall any of the events that transpired after Italy's signing of the Pact.

'...This world is beginning to get on my nerves...'

I remembered what the attempted-assassin held a 1911, an American pistol. Wynter said about more than one reincarnators housed America, but many of them had different ideologies or political-social views, some are even Far-left and Far-Right, but none were Neo-Nazis or Fascists.

'Everything has been changed, but why does anyone still want to erase it huh? I don't want to go to war with America, but a war against any partisans or Resistance group is inevitable. What do I have to do? Go on the offensive...?' I thought, Feeling a bit More apprehensive.

Suddenly I felt cold, My body which seemed numbed slowly reverted back.

"*grunt* *cough* W-What...?" I coughed out while I managed to open my eyes but my vision seems blurry. I was lying down, as I'm essentially staring into a white cieling

I moved my hand, and soon brought it towards my neck, where I recalled the bullet went through, Instead of feeling my skin I felt some time of cotton wrapping, Likely a bandage.

I think I confirmed this as I caressed my neck, my throat is wrapped all around by a bandage.

I soon lifted my head to see my surroundings, but the first thing I saw was a female on top of me. I was startled, as just when I move my head I was immediately met with dark pupils.

"W- Uh..." I could only utter as she continued staring into ymy eyes, soon enough her curious expression turned into a wide smile revealing a small gap between her front teeth.

'A small gap... Wait... Why does that seem familiar?'

"It is truly nice to meet you!" She said seemingly fusing excitement with politeness in her tone.

"Uhh... M-May I as who are you and... May you please get off me, your position on top of me can easily spark misunderstandings."

"*ahem* Of course, I'm truly sorry about that." She said before she athletically rolled off to one side of the bed, managing to skilfully land on her two feet. She turned around to gaze at me before she lent out her hand.

"My name is Josefa Mengele, I'll be your personal Doctor and Subordinate, Again. It is nice to meet you Herr Legier." She introduced herself.

...

'Say... What now?' I thought after processing her name.

'Josefa... Mengele?!' My shocked thought contradicted what I did in reality.

"Erm... N-Nice to meet you, Frau Mengele." I greeted

Josef Mengele, The Angel of Death, known for his curious But absolutely horrendous experiments on people he deemed unworthy for life, What he did and the ways he conducted them made even a few other Nazis shiver. He didn't even regret what he had done since the end of WW2 and his fleeing to Argentina, Still remaining racist and a Nazi Til death. He was the epitome of Inhumanity.

'What do I Do...? What do I Do...? What do I Do...? What do I Do...? What do I Do...? What do I Do...? What do I Do...?'

My thoughts spiralled as one of the Most infamous Psychopaths of WW2, even capable of making Satan piss himself, is my subordinate... The only thing calming me down was that The Totenkopfverbande nor the Extermination Camps have been established.