Chapter 31 - Before the Storm

—~~———~~—

Two leaders of the Pacific oriented nations fighting against the Soviets were in a meeting as they begin to layout the continuation of the war, primarily with the push into Russian territory.

They were deciding on appropriate locations for where the landings would be until Hitomi mentioned something about the British, This immediately made Francesca Remember

"The Brits are beginning to get on my nerves..." Francesca uttered.

"First a Soviet submarine sinks one of our Destroyers by Scotland, and then the British government decides to just 'Apologize'... But now, they've been participating in cutting our de facto allies off. The reds might take the reigns if we stand idly!" She complains

"Several Of our convoys have been forcefully turned back, it doesn't matter where, our convoys did manage to get pass into Africa, but in the Atlantic and the bodies of water touching Europe that where it draws the line." Willow adds in
"Tch... It frustrates me even more that we can't declare war on them without serious problems or bad public opinions. They're not the Soviets and they haven't attacked us once..." Francesca commented

"It seems better that way, we would have no problem with concentrating our forces against the Soviets as we would not be spreading our forces thin, only then we could threaten Britain into peace negotiations without a war." Hitomi said.

"Actually you may not need to declare war on Britain, they're too far to even fight you, and Australia is outmatched, and undoubtably New Zealand too."

"New Zea... Excuse me, But what is New Zealand? I've never heard of it." Kanade uttered

"P-Pfft... *ahem* Nothing." Willow replied.

"Madam President, Your Majesty. It's a telegraph from Germany." An messenger immediately placed it on the table, where Kanade was the first to take a hold of it and read its contents.

"The German Battleship, Bismarck, had encountered an unknown Soviet Battleship, Vaugely Far larger than the Bismarck, and comparably larger than the Yamato... The Bismarck's captain reported that their radioes were 'jammed' by some kind of device installed near the bridge of the Battleship effectively muting the ship. After a brief engagement the Battleship was repelled just as a nearby Luftwaffe air-base launched its Torpedo and Dive-Bombers. The Bismarck's Escort Ship, the Prinz eugen suffered catastrophic damage and had to be towed back to shore and undergo heavy repairs."

"...Say What...? A Battleship... Did... Did they snap a photo?"

"Only two, one each from the two ships." Kanade said as scrutinized the envelope taking out two Large photos, and simply edit on the table.

"Christ... I don't remember any Soviet Battleship with that appearance, The Turrets look like ours but parts of it seem more Japanese... Dammit, We have no clue on its specifications, now we have to rely on spies much more... The Bismarck managed to repel that beast, how?" Francesca uttered before asking receiving silence as very few people present know.

"...Didn't Matthew build More precise targeting systems...?" Willow said

"""..."""

"Please send matthew a request, and if necessary, slip him a small loan of a million dollars just for the blueprints, I don't care what they are as long as we can have a hand against the Soviets."

"We need to ask the Führer for this, along with Matthew."Willow said.

—~~—~~—~~—
———RREDT———

Matthew and Alexis were conducting their 11th experiment, most of their experiments were based on finding the effective uses for a Saucercraft, Both the uses during the war and post-war, so far Four effective uses have been checked.
-Gunship - Capable Of Helicopter-like hovering making it an ideal Gunship design, however it doesn't render helicopters obsolete due to it requiring more maintenance than a helicopter.