Chapter 20 - The Princess

Within the Eastern territory of the Confederation of Switzerland, a Passenger Locomotive Steams at a steady pace through the Mountainous regions Railway. It's destination being The City Of Zürich.

"Lady Finé" an old man shook a blonde girl who drifted asleep in the train.

"What's going on?" She whispered, another man nodded his head, towards the aisle of the Train Car.

Several individuals in dark clothing and shades check different seats of the car, one held a Photo. As they scrutinized each seating area.

"M-May I ask what's going on?" One of the passengers that were being inspected asked to the individual holding the photograph.

"...Nothing to worry about sir." He simply assured before he walked off to another seat.

"This is not an inspection, it's a search." One of her escorts whispered

"Follow me." The older man said. Just as the  dark-clothed men finished inspecting one seat area, as the three of them exit the car. The leading person immoderately spotted them.

"Oi... Oi!" He said as the men began to give chase, one of the Escorts Of Finé shut the door.

The chase continues on through the standard passenger cars, before they reached the first-class.

"Tobias!"

"On it! My apologies everyone." He said while simultaneously opening several compartment doors in an effort to slow them down.

"Hey! What on earth is going on!" "This s first class!" the Individuals inside the compartment complained.

"Mein Gott..." the leading Individual said as he began to close the doors one by one.

"Sorry about this, were in a hurry." "Possible suspects are  being chased."

The three people pass by one compartment with a man in Similarly dark-clothing.

"And I was just enjoying the peace and quiet after my work was done... What seems to be-." The man uttered as he placed down the newspaper, he stood up from his seat and opened the door and accidentally hit the first undercover soldier. Grasping his head with his hand after the impact.

"Oop, sorry." The Man said

"What do you think you're doing? Sir get back in your-"

"Sturmbannführer Lehmann, Castle Neukreuz." He whispered pulling out an I.D.

"Sieg Heil."

"Sieg Heil, What seems to be the problem?" Lehmann asked

The man whispered leaned and  silently whispered into his ear to prevent other passengers from hearing.

"Princess Of Eylstadt... So The Feldmarschall does have premonition." The man commented

"That's exactly what I was thinking not too long ago, Herr Lehmann."

"...The princess leaving her homeland to Switzerland. She must be attempting to negotiate with one of the remaining non-neutral Allies, Great Britain most likely."

———

While the individuals talked, Finé's escorts reached a dead-end as one similarly dark-clothed man was blocking the exit of one of the cars. They gestured they can't leave through here.

"Hm... Here." Finé pointed to the window.

They opted exit the window, several items were dropped as they attempted to do so, but they managed to keep their important items.