Chapter 23 - The Divergence

———Middle-East———
Within the land of where no no life can be sustained with ease, not even on the bacterial level. A Conflict continues.

"Fire!" A Tank Commander standing by the hatch of his Panzer IV Ausf. H ordered, easily destroying a British Light Tank.

Ava has sent an entire German Division, consisting of both Infantry and Panzers, into the Middle-East, sent from the Island of Malta after occupation, landing on Libya before breaching through the territory Egypt and fending off against the militarized resistance, In-order to connect with the Italian Forces That will be arriving from the south.

They were currently fighting within the outskirts of the Capital of Egypt, just by the Nile River.

"Barrier to the Left, Fire!" A commander of another Panzer IV ordered his gunner to strike a nearby barricade.

A German soldier grazed through the chaos, he ran towards a building kicking down the door holding his gun up, after scanning the room to find it empty he immediately left. Upon walking off he narrowly avoided a shell, that passed by, striking a nearby Panzer III tank knocking it out of commission.

"Scheiße!" He immediately ran and hid behind a large patch of rubble, and proceeded to fire upon the Cruiser Mk IV.
With his semi-automatic rifle, he wasn't supplied with the latest Armour-piercing ammunition, thus he wasn't able to do much damage to the Cruiser, he ducked once more just as the Tank fired once more.

Just as the Cruiser moved forward it was soon struck from one side by an Italian Tankette, eventually four more arrive and swarm around the Cruise it by never-ending machine gun fire, the Tracks of the Cruiser ceased moving, and the tankettes eventually drive back, just as the Cruiser then blew up, its turret several feet into the air before landing.

"Well... Okay." The German said as he looked back seeing two Italian M13/40 Medium Tanks slowly passing the carcass of the Panzer III.

An Italian tank commander exited the hatch of his tank and waved at the soldier before lowering back inside the tank.

"Danke..." The German uttered before he held his Rifle again and ran another direction into the City.

—~~—~~—~~—
———United States Of America———

"On a scale of 1 to 10... How stupid were we to not have our industry boosted since the Soviets are clearly industrialising and mechanising at a faster rate than normal." Willow asked

"11..." Wynter said

"Could you stop with your numbers, That is not important." Francesca said as she continued scrutinising several files, before early placing them in a stack.

"Currently, A large number of individuals are heavily protesting the unprovoked Soviet Annexation Of Iran." She said before she handed out a file to Wynter.

"Several CEOs of our major Industries such as Henry Ford, as it says right there, Are beginning to press me to supply Materials to the Axis as-well, The Soviets are clearly pushing the American people's bounds with their invasions."

"...Wouldn't that easily provoke the soviets which is currently waging war against Japan, as-Well as Great Britain who still has a feasible Naval Force, and is allied with the Soviets? I don't think our military force is at a right level to fight them yet." Wynter said

"Yes. But it's not like it will be peanut butter and jelly. They are governmentally and ideologically different, Communism vs Monarchy, so we can't be precise, but seeing how ww2 went down, I'm sure their alliance would be strong in a way." Francesca said.

"Japan is already invading British India's Far East portion with coordination to knock Britain Out of commission, has occupied most of Western China, French Indochina, and Thailand, and are currently planning to invade Southeast Asia and Australia, excluding our colony, the Philippine islands. With Those places combined they could likely have a feasible oil supply, and Australia has a surplus of Iron reserves, so they don't need much assistance, we should instead focus the supplements to Europe."