Chapter 32 - Red Strike

(Tell me if I seemed to have rushed this chapter. M'kay?)

———RREDT———

Matthew, albeit hesitantly, gave a blueprint for his primitive Cooling & targeting system of their cannons, Outdated compared to modern day standards, but it was useful nonetheless.

And at this time of development the Project had already reached it's ending point for testing, and are currently under evaluation before progress could immediately take place against the Soviet Federation and United Kingdom.

"So your evaluation is final?"

"Indeed, Yeah. These designs and uses are the most promising Both now and after. I sincerely hope we can end this war quickly."

"The thought's mutual."

"I must ask, Will The US ever sign the Axis pact?" Matthew asked trying to satisfy his curiosity.

"Eh... Most likely, as long as all sides agree on eliminating communism, it's likely. Though I actually hope to see it soon, I guess. The Nazis clearly aren't the Nazis we all know, thank you for not eradicating Jews."

"That's why you should just call us Germans."

...

"I truly hope to see you again if we do have the chance, you've been... quite Amicable to work with."

"...*snicker* Is that your attempt at flirting?"

"My attempt at *complementing, But Either way. It will be time for us to go soon. I hope a Cold War with our latest Alien wannabe vehicles wont break out."

—~~—~~—Undisclosed Location in the Pacific—~~—~~—

"Now after all that Tea-involved engagement, The United Kingdom has officially declared war on us, along with its allies Australia, and New Zealand. Our spies have reported that riots have broken out in India as the War is a hope for their desired independence. Canada has declared their neutrality in the conflict, much to the dismay of the U.K." Willow read the report

"That still doesn't solve the British, remember many of people and military officials were seeking to recolonize, they'll come Alright, and They'll come fast prematurely. I need to send a message to temporarily occupy the ports of Halifax, Vancouver and the territory of Newfoundland in-order to deter a British interference." Francesca said.

"Hitomi?" Kanade asked, several eyes fell to her.

"I shall put a hold on the Indian subcontinent, and focus on with more precarious endeavours." Hitomi decided, looking down at the current map of their plans against the Federation.

"Indeed, a landing and pincer movement is necessary in-order to threaten the Soviets. Though I question about land effectivity."

It had already been decided to strike immediately when the Soviets are caught off-Guard, whoever the reincarnator is, they will be disoriented as the invasion started two years earlier than 1944 and that all our equipment possessed would've been late-war."

"Indeed. And we already have a sufficient tank and tank destroying force along with purchased Semi-Automatic Rifles. we Have Type 3 Chi-to Lates and Type 4 Chi-Nu Medium Tanks to deter T-34s, along with the Type 5 Chi-ri 2 Medium Tank to deter T-44s. Mostly thanks to the embargo not taking place." Hitomi said

"With all this... I doubt there will be any problem. Right?" Willow asked

Despite the advantages & numbers, Everyone still felt tense as they barely heard much from the Soviet Federation resulting in a lot of anxious moments due to lacking sufficient information, their spies either came back with vague information or didn't come back at all.